View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2021, 11:13 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
This is a list of my proposal to improve Letsbeef from an in-site context.

We know a lot of modifications need to be done as far as coding, mobile-friendly etc etc but this is strictly to improve / make the site more appealing.

1. Usertitles Deleted

So im in two minds over this point, so my proposal is one of these two options:

A) All usertitles, besides staff title & HoF'er are removed, and only titles won as of Jan 2022 onwards will be awarded (This is to work along side a much more reduced tourney schedule which i'll propose later).

B) All usertitles are to receive an expiry period of 5 years. This excludes HoF & staff titles.

A section can be put on a users profile (in place of the award system perhaps) to permanently display usertitles.

I think when you see 20+ people with 5 titles apiece it reduces the desire to win them. When i started on this site 5% of users had titles, now it seems like 50% do.

2. Reduced Tournament Schedule

I think we should strip it back to the basics. Two tournament max a year, One a Grand Championship perhaps?

I think we need tournaments to become more special and unique. If you have one / two every month it gets too much.

I think one tournament a year should definitely have a cash prize.

3. Forum Cleanse

Ive started this discussion here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172808

Strip the site back, make less forums, less clutter.

4. Close the Unranked & Exclusive Battle Sections

Again, too much clutter, and never used.

5. Audio Battles - Written Only

Freestyle battles are generally abused i find, let's make all battles officially written. Less drama that way.

6. Cypher Sections Reduced

Audio section closed (Audio cyphers are pretty much tracks right?)

Text section reduced / changed. A solo most votes top 20 list, a solo most recent top 20 list. Thats it.

7. Rankings Reset

Again im a little torn about this, but i think as of Dec 31st 2021 the ranking should be frozen (and moved somewhere for prosperity, HoF perhaps?) but ultimately reset as of Jan 1st 2022 to encourage the active members to get involved.

8. Ratings Removed on Battles & Tracks

Everyone rates every track a 10, every cypher a ten etc etc, lets get rid of them. I think an upvote / downvote system would be just as effective.

And with battles, i think you should vote for a winner only. Rating i think are redundant when an expo is already required.

9. No Title / Name Reinstation Upon Account Deletion

Simply - If you request your account is deleted, you lose the username and titles permanently. Deleting accounts is a massive issue for the site, i think we need to curb the occurrence of it as much as possible.

Perhaps signing a disclaimer upon account registration would help.

Have a think and drop your feedback on these points. There is still time to save LB, but perhaps some bold actions are needed.

1/
Wtf does any of that have to do with improving the site???
Takin about titles and cyphers. And making audio battles all written...smh

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

HOW ABOUT CHANGE THE LOOK OF THIS BITCH...SHITS BEEN THE SAME FOR OVER A DECADE AND A HALF.

AND WHOEVER DECIDED TO HAVE VOTING POWER SHIT AND LET THE MODS HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE PEOPLES VOTING POWER, COMPLETELY KILLED THE BATTLES..A BATTLE THAT CAN GO EITHER WAY DOESN'T HAVE A TRUE OUTCOME DEPENDING ON WHO VOTES. THERE AINT THAT MANY ACTIVE USERS AND I CAN BET A LOT OF EM DONT EVEN HAVE ANY VOTING POWER.. ALL IT TAKES IS AN ARGUMENT WITH A MOD AND THEY GO AND CHANGE YOUR SHIT...IM ONE OF EM. I HAVE 0 VOTING POWER.

AGAIN...MODS KILLED THIS SITE.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-25-2021, 11:13 AM   #36

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
This is a list of my proposal to improve Letsbeef from an in-site context.

We know a lot of modifications need to be done as far as coding, mobile-friendly etc etc but this is strictly to improve / make the site more appealing.

1. Usertitles Deleted

So im in two minds over this point, so my proposal is one of these two options:

A) All usertitles, besides staff title & HoF'er are removed, and only titles won as of Jan 2022 onwards will be awarded (This is to work along side a much more reduced tourney schedule which i'll propose later).

B) All usertitles are to receive an expiry period of 5 years. This excludes HoF & staff titles.

A section can be put on a users profile (in place of the award system perhaps) to permanently display usertitles.

I think when you see 20+ people with 5 titles apiece it reduces the desire to win them. When i started on this site 5% of users had titles, now it seems like 50% do.

2. Reduced Tournament Schedule

I think we should strip it back to the basics. Two tournament max a year, One a Grand Championship perhaps?

I think we need tournaments to become more special and unique. If you have one / two every month it gets too much.

I think one tournament a year should definitely have a cash prize.

3. Forum Cleanse

Ive started this discussion here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172808

Strip the site back, make less forums, less clutter.

4. Close the Unranked & Exclusive Battle Sections

Again, too much clutter, and never used.

5. Audio Battles - Written Only

Freestyle battles are generally abused i find, let's make all battles officially written. Less drama that way.

6. Cypher Sections Reduced

Audio section closed (Audio cyphers are pretty much tracks right?)

Text section reduced / changed. A solo most votes top 20 list, a solo most recent top 20 list. Thats it.

7. Rankings Reset

Again im a little torn about this, but i think as of Dec 31st 2021 the ranking should be frozen (and moved somewhere for prosperity, HoF perhaps?) but ultimately reset as of Jan 1st 2022 to encourage the active members to get involved.

8. Ratings Removed on Battles & Tracks

Everyone rates every track a 10, every cypher a ten etc etc, lets get rid of them. I think an upvote / downvote system would be just as effective.

And with battles, i think you should vote for a winner only. Rating i think are redundant when an expo is already required.

9. No Title / Name Reinstation Upon Account Deletion

Simply - If you request your account is deleted, you lose the username and titles permanently. Deleting accounts is a massive issue for the site, i think we need to curb the occurrence of it as much as possible.

Perhaps signing a disclaimer upon account registration would help.

Have a think and drop your feedback on these points. There is still time to save LB, but perhaps some bold actions are needed.

1/
Wtf does any of that have to do with improving the site???
Takin about titles and cyphers. And making audio battles all written...smh

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

HOW ABOUT CHANGE THE LOOK OF THIS BITCH...SHITS BEEN THE SAME FOR OVER A DECADE AND A HALF.

AND WHOEVER DECIDED TO HAVE VOTING POWER SHIT AND LET THE MODS HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE PEOPLES VOTING POWER, COMPLETELY KILLED THE BATTLES..A BATTLE THAT CAN GO EITHER WAY DOESN'T HAVE A TRUE OUTCOME DEPENDING ON WHO VOTES. THERE AINT THAT MANY ACTIVE USERS AND I CAN BET A LOT OF EM DONT EVEN HAVE ANY VOTING POWER.. ALL IT TAKES IS AN ARGUMENT WITH A MOD AND THEY GO AND CHANGE YOUR SHIT...IM ONE OF EM. I HAVE 0 VOTING POWER.

AGAIN...MODS KILLED THIS SITE.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: