Thread: LBA April 2022:
View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2022, 12:05 PM
MURDURMAKUR
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost
Default Work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flako Boom View Post
Ok apologize to Odin but it have work to deal with.. sorry Kwan I'll chat you later
As the "top dog" and featured on a Card you say you have to work to much to write a 1 min or 2 min aca while you take a shit or in between drinks? Gimme a break. You had the time to chat back and forth with me and comment drunk on my battle. But you can't do a 1 min aca.
I'm thinking of this site and you just failed it.

Odin.......That's 2 months in a row the champ or contender card leaders have failed the Lets Beef name , cred, and it's disrespectful to the rest of us. This site needs MrT from Rocky 3. Since I been here I've seen no champ . The only contender or champ should be @RhymeSmoke . The spring and summer #1 rank is me. I'm about to take the belt unofficially and declare myself the champ. It's not ego or arrogance or vanity. Its an artist taking shit into his own hands. This site is old af and should be on top. Its barely alive. Who own it? I wanna chat them. LETS get shit out of the toilet . No champion maybe because it don't deserve one.
Unread 05-03-2022, 12:05 PM   #18

MURDURMAKUR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 31 audio / 6 text
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flako Boom View Post
Ok apologize to Odin but it have work to deal with.. sorry Kwan I'll chat you later
As the "top dog" and featured on a Card you say you have to work to much to write a 1 min or 2 min aca while you take a shit or in between drinks? Gimme a break. You had the time to chat back and forth with me and comment drunk on my battle. But you can't do a 1 min aca.
I'm thinking of this site and you just failed it.

Odin.......That's 2 months in a row the champ or contender card leaders have failed the Lets Beef name , cred, and it's disrespectful to the rest of us. This site needs MrT from Rocky 3. Since I been here I've seen no champ . The only contender or champ should be @RhymeSmoke . The spring and summer #1 rank is me. I'm about to take the belt unofficially and declare myself the champ. It's not ego or arrogance or vanity. Its an artist taking shit into his own hands. This site is old af and should be on top. Its barely alive. Who own it? I wanna chat them. LETS get shit out of the toilet . No champion maybe because it don't deserve one.