Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
>Call out any crew

>Refuse to send a battle to a member of one of those crews

>???

>KILLERS!

Edit:

Also, no. You didn't respond to this.
Yes, I did...in the Illmania thread. This is the third thread in which you’ve said the same thing about smoke, 64, yadda yadda.

OP is about a crew battle. I admire your zeal but where’s the rest of your squad?

And lastly, who refused a battle? What I refused to do is send 64. If there’s no crew battle to be had, I’d be glad to negotiate a battle at a lower line count.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

oh....and......KILLERS
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-16-2020, 02:03 PM   #33

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
>Call out any crew

>Refuse to send a battle to a member of one of those crews

>???

>KILLERS!

Edit:

Also, no. You didn't respond to this.
Yes, I did...in the Illmania thread. This is the third thread in which you’ve said the same thing about smoke, 64, yadda yadda.

OP is about a crew battle. I admire your zeal but where’s the rest of your squad?

And lastly, who refused a battle? What I refused to do is send 64. If there’s no crew battle to be had, I’d be glad to negotiate a battle at a lower line count.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

oh....and......KILLERS
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral