View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2020, 10:03 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..
Fair point.

Quote:
also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..
You were swaying and coming at the other person, who was defending himself. That's what happened.

Quote:
you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..
I don't see any battle with you or remember battling you, the fact you do would indicate you're the one whom has more 'feelings' invested here...

Quote:
I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..
LMFAO... You're a clown. Go back and re-read what was said. Actually, don't, i'll post a screen shot here for you so you can see. Yung Slang was the one who told Me to check the "Stay Wide Awake" credits and then get back to him, implying he had a hands in producing it. You've got this backwards... but that is what you do though. Constantly get things wrong.

Quote:
We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..
No, i didn't produce for Eminem and I've never claimed to have done so.

Unread 11-22-2020, 10:03 AM   #43

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Quote:
For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..
Fair point.

Quote:
also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..
You were swaying and coming at the other person, who was defending himself. That's what happened.

Quote:
you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..
I don't see any battle with you or remember battling you, the fact you do would indicate you're the one whom has more 'feelings' invested here...

Quote:
I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..
LMFAO... You're a clown. Go back and re-read what was said. Actually, don't, i'll post a screen shot here for you so you can see. Yung Slang was the one who told Me to check the "Stay Wide Awake" credits and then get back to him, implying he had a hands in producing it. You've got this backwards... but that is what you do though. Constantly get things wrong.

Quote:
We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..
No, i didn't produce for Eminem and I've never claimed to have done so.