Thread: Ok, Folks.
View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
The amount of time @Esso and @Punk put into forum trolling is amazing lol convinced they have no life at all.
Says the guy who just said he was trolling on the last page and has responded pretty much every time I’ve commented in his direction. Lmao.

You sling mud until someone slings it better....then you get holier than thou...and can’t even do that right. If I was you, I’d just hang out in the corner and be quiet until it’s time for you to drop. You’re a first degree assclown.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-25-2020, 07:53 PM   #67

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
The amount of time @Esso and @Punk put into forum trolling is amazing lol convinced they have no life at all.
Says the guy who just said he was trolling on the last page and has responded pretty much every time I’ve commented in his direction. Lmao.

You sling mud until someone slings it better....then you get holier than thou...and can’t even do that right. If I was you, I’d just hang out in the corner and be quiet until it’s time for you to drop. You’re a first degree assclown.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral