View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Yeah WWE’s pushed the women’s division a lot over the past few years. Gonna be hard for AEW to catch up with that. Tag Team for WWE has left a lot to be desired over the years. Having to bring back The Miz & Morrison as another retread isn’t a good sign and no one thought The Street Profits were gonna beat Rollins & Murphy when they’re just a watered down version of Cryme Tyme. Having Goldberg and Lesnar as the main champs on both brands is an awful decision, imo. Completely killed The Fiend which was their best thing going on the main roster and they buried Ricochet for no apparent reason. This is all just from Super Showdown, as well. I could go on about who else they’ve needlessly buried, but that would take a whole thread.
Might as well take the whole thread then.

I don’t mind Goldberg and Lesnar being champs tbh. They’re both going to lose soon. McIntyre’s on fire right now and him beating Lesnar at Mania is going to be worth watching for alone. Roman needs someone unlikeable to put him over as champ. The Fiend is super popular...if Roman was the first to beat him with a stupid Superman punch and a spear the Wrestlemania crowd would riot. Roman will be cheered if he beats (and hopefully retires) Goldberg. The Fiend has been going after people who were put over him in the past. Enter John Cena, who beat Bray at Mania 30 in one of the dumbest things Vince ever did. He can beat Cena, who nobody will get mad about doing the job. It sticks with The Fiend’s pattern, Cena’s an even bigger name than Reigns, and then you get the Fiend vs Roman as the Summerslam headliner. Burying Ricochet was stupid but it makes Lesnar look super strong going into Wrestlemania by beating the guy who delivered the low blow that allowed McIntyre to eliminate him.

Idk about you but I think Roman/Goldberg and Cena/Wyatt is better than Roman/Wyatt and Cena/Elias.

It’s sad they needed to bring back Miz and Morrison to make the tag division interesting but I’m happy to see them wearing the belts...it’s better than the USOs and New Day continuing to trade back and forth. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to want the Revival to be champs for too long. And you watch, the Street Profits will win those belts on Raw before too long.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #10

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Yeah WWE’s pushed the women’s division a lot over the past few years. Gonna be hard for AEW to catch up with that. Tag Team for WWE has left a lot to be desired over the years. Having to bring back The Miz & Morrison as another retread isn’t a good sign and no one thought The Street Profits were gonna beat Rollins & Murphy when they’re just a watered down version of Cryme Tyme. Having Goldberg and Lesnar as the main champs on both brands is an awful decision, imo. Completely killed The Fiend which was their best thing going on the main roster and they buried Ricochet for no apparent reason. This is all just from Super Showdown, as well. I could go on about who else they’ve needlessly buried, but that would take a whole thread.
Might as well take the whole thread then.

I don’t mind Goldberg and Lesnar being champs tbh. They’re both going to lose soon. McIntyre’s on fire right now and him beating Lesnar at Mania is going to be worth watching for alone. Roman needs someone unlikeable to put him over as champ. The Fiend is super popular...if Roman was the first to beat him with a stupid Superman punch and a spear the Wrestlemania crowd would riot. Roman will be cheered if he beats (and hopefully retires) Goldberg. The Fiend has been going after people who were put over him in the past. Enter John Cena, who beat Bray at Mania 30 in one of the dumbest things Vince ever did. He can beat Cena, who nobody will get mad about doing the job. It sticks with The Fiend’s pattern, Cena’s an even bigger name than Reigns, and then you get the Fiend vs Roman as the Summerslam headliner. Burying Ricochet was stupid but it makes Lesnar look super strong going into Wrestlemania by beating the guy who delivered the low blow that allowed McIntyre to eliminate him.

Idk about you but I think Roman/Goldberg and Cena/Wyatt is better than Roman/Wyatt and Cena/Elias.

It’s sad they needed to bring back Miz and Morrison to make the tag division interesting but I’m happy to see them wearing the belts...it’s better than the USOs and New Day continuing to trade back and forth. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to want the Revival to be champs for too long. And you watch, the Street Profits will win those belts on Raw before too long.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral