View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Publicly. There are some people that people are comfortable talking shit about in the forums. Then there are a whole other group of people that ya'll talk shit about in the IMs.

IDK why it's cool for people to build themselves up by shitting on other people. It's just classless. You don't see Usain Bolt talking shit about Jesse Owens race times or Daniel Cormier talking about how he would destroy Ken Shamrock.

Some of you act like you were blessed with the ability to write, you forgot the shoulders you stand on. No, their rhymes aren't the equivalent of today's Bugatti's they were figuring out how to build the car in the first place and without them none of you would have got half as far as you did.
Y’all? Im not sure I know who this y’all you speak of are. Me? If I call a bar trash in IMs, I’ll call it trash to someone directly. This is a site where people publicly display their work. Just like any other publicly displayed art form, it will be criticized harshly at times. This OP was about how good the guy Nawkout is. Are we not allowed to disagree? That’s what the forum is for, man. You seem to be taking this as an attack on the old school as a whole and that’s clearly not the case. Nobody’s in these threads trashing Left Field or Illimit or Jason cuz even though that style isnt effective anymore for the most part they didn’t write corny shit. And nobody’s shitting on dude just because it’s old...we rip today’s members just as bad for their missteps. Just ask Saiyan. Haha. If you looked at that bar that was quoted from the link in this thread in a vacuum and didn’t call it dumpster juice, I’d question your judgement. The fact you can only use nostalgia to defend it should say something.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-01-2020, 08:02 PM   #32

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Publicly. There are some people that people are comfortable talking shit about in the forums. Then there are a whole other group of people that ya'll talk shit about in the IMs.

IDK why it's cool for people to build themselves up by shitting on other people. It's just classless. You don't see Usain Bolt talking shit about Jesse Owens race times or Daniel Cormier talking about how he would destroy Ken Shamrock.

Some of you act like you were blessed with the ability to write, you forgot the shoulders you stand on. No, their rhymes aren't the equivalent of today's Bugatti's they were figuring out how to build the car in the first place and without them none of you would have got half as far as you did.
Y’all? Im not sure I know who this y’all you speak of are. Me? If I call a bar trash in IMs, I’ll call it trash to someone directly. This is a site where people publicly display their work. Just like any other publicly displayed art form, it will be criticized harshly at times. This OP was about how good the guy Nawkout is. Are we not allowed to disagree? That’s what the forum is for, man. You seem to be taking this as an attack on the old school as a whole and that’s clearly not the case. Nobody’s in these threads trashing Left Field or Illimit or Jason cuz even though that style isnt effective anymore for the most part they didn’t write corny shit. And nobody’s shitting on dude just because it’s old...we rip today’s members just as bad for their missteps. Just ask Saiyan. Haha. If you looked at that bar that was quoted from the link in this thread in a vacuum and didn’t call it dumpster juice, I’d question your judgement. The fact you can only use nostalgia to defend it should say something.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral