View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2021, 08:06 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
WHO DOESN'T HAVE SOLUTIONS? YALL LOSERS COULDNT HOLD DOWN A ONCE POPULAR WEBSITE...GONNA SAY ITS CAUSE OF THE OWNER ..YALL LIKE IT LIKE THIS...SO CAN TRY TO BULLY USERS. IVE WATCHED HOW YALL MOVE FOR OVER 3 YEARS...SNAKES
So, let me get this correct here. You sat... in silence, watching "how we move for over three years"... and never said one word?

Forgive me if i find that info somewhat unbelievable. Though, if it is true, it be great if you went back to your silent stalking.

Quote:
AS FAR AS THAT BATTLE...See this is how I know you don't listen to shit YOU SCUMBAG. ....He only sang for 8 bars and then KILLED HIM ON FREESTYLE FOR 30...DUMB FUCK. THIS DUDE BIGSCLUMSY AINT THAT GOOD...AT ALL. AND THE NIGGA SINGIN...DID SOME DIFFERENT CREATIVE SHIT...WHICH IS NEEDED!!! AND YOU TRYIN TO SHIT ON IT. OR IS IT YOU JUST WANNA BE ON MY DICK. SO WHICH IS IT? I THINK YOU DIDNT LISTEN THE WHOLE 50 BARS...HATIN ASS BITCH. IM GONNA SHOW HOMEBOY HOW YOU SHIT ON HIS SINGIN TOO. HIS VERSE WAS 🔥. IF HE WOULD OF JUST SANG...YOU KNOW I WOULD OF SAID SOMETHING.
Firstly; The battle has to do with said thread, you posted it in said thread. Secondly; he sang for 50 seconds then "spit bars" for the remainder.

You over here making it out like this man dropped some new, never before heard shit. He didn't. He "sang" for 50 seconds then poorly free'd the rest. Neither person in that battle was decent and you saying "I'mma show homeboy how you shitting on him, his verse was fire"... just proves how talentless you are yourself... as BOTH was shit.

Also, noone cares if your snitching, informing ass goes running to tell people what the big bad Mod said... seriously. If i had a fuck to give, i still wouldn't.

Quote:
MUST BE TO BE ON MY DICK BECAUSE THAT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD FAGBOY...LICK BALLS HOEDIN!!!
This thread ain't ya momma... so keep ya dick out of it.
Unread 09-17-2021, 08:06 PM   #100

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Quote:
WHO DOESN'T HAVE SOLUTIONS? YALL LOSERS COULDNT HOLD DOWN A ONCE POPULAR WEBSITE...GONNA SAY ITS CAUSE OF THE OWNER ..YALL LIKE IT LIKE THIS...SO CAN TRY TO BULLY USERS. IVE WATCHED HOW YALL MOVE FOR OVER 3 YEARS...SNAKES
So, let me get this correct here. You sat... in silence, watching "how we move for over three years"... and never said one word?

Forgive me if i find that info somewhat unbelievable. Though, if it is true, it be great if you went back to your silent stalking.

Quote:
AS FAR AS THAT BATTLE...See this is how I know you don't listen to shit YOU SCUMBAG. ....He only sang for 8 bars and then KILLED HIM ON FREESTYLE FOR 30...DUMB FUCK. THIS DUDE BIGSCLUMSY AINT THAT GOOD...AT ALL. AND THE NIGGA SINGIN...DID SOME DIFFERENT CREATIVE SHIT...WHICH IS NEEDED!!! AND YOU TRYIN TO SHIT ON IT. OR IS IT YOU JUST WANNA BE ON MY DICK. SO WHICH IS IT? I THINK YOU DIDNT LISTEN THE WHOLE 50 BARS...HATIN ASS BITCH. IM GONNA SHOW HOMEBOY HOW YOU SHIT ON HIS SINGIN TOO. HIS VERSE WAS 🔥. IF HE WOULD OF JUST SANG...YOU KNOW I WOULD OF SAID SOMETHING.
Firstly; The battle has to do with said thread, you posted it in said thread. Secondly; he sang for 50 seconds then "spit bars" for the remainder.

You over here making it out like this man dropped some new, never before heard shit. He didn't. He "sang" for 50 seconds then poorly free'd the rest. Neither person in that battle was decent and you saying "I'mma show homeboy how you shitting on him, his verse was fire"... just proves how talentless you are yourself... as BOTH was shit.

Also, noone cares if your snitching, informing ass goes running to tell people what the big bad Mod said... seriously. If i had a fuck to give, i still wouldn't.

Quote:
MUST BE TO BE ON MY DICK BECAUSE THAT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD FAGBOY...LICK BALLS HOEDIN!!!
This thread ain't ya momma... so keep ya dick out of it.