View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2021, 06:19 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
You really moaning about the site, votes etc... then vote for some dude who singing, in a rap battle and not the other dude, who was rapping... I know neither was good, but shit... Since when did singing on a battle website trump battling?

Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining...Its all you do. The owner killed the site...Long ago. Not the members, nor the staff... X killed LB when he still owned it by not fucking doing a fucking thing with it.

WHO DOESN'T HAVE SOLUTIONS? YALL LOSERS COULDNT HOLD DOWN A ONCE POPULAR WEBSITE...GONNA SAY ITS CAUSE OF THE OWNER ..YALL LIKE IT LIKE THIS...SO CAN TRY TO BULLY USERS. IVE WATCHED HOW YALL MOVE FOR OVER 3 YEARS...SNAKES

AS FAR AS THAT BATTLE...See this is how I know you don't listen to shit YOU SCUMBAG. ....He only sang for 8 bars and then KILLED HIM ON FREESTYLE FOR 30...DUMB FUCK. THIS DUDE BIGSCLUMSY AINT THAT GOOD...AT ALL. AND THE NIGGA SINGIN...DID SOME DIFFERENT CREATIVE SHIT...WHICH IS NEEDED!!! AND YOU TRYIN TO SHIT ON IT. OR IS IT YOU JUST WANNA BE ON MY DICK. SO WHICH IS IT? I THINK YOU DIDNT LISTEN THE WHOLE 50 BARS...HATIN ASS BITCH. IM GONNA SHOW HOMEBOY HOW YOU SHIT ON HIS SINGIN TOO. HIS VERSE WAS 🔥. IF HE WOULD OF JUST SANG...YOU KNOW I WOULD OF SAID SOMETHING.

MUST BE TO BE ON MY DICK BECAUSE THAT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD FAGBOY...LICK BALLS HOEDIN!!!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 09-17-2021, 06:19 PM   #99

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
You really moaning about the site, votes etc... then vote for some dude who singing, in a rap battle and not the other dude, who was rapping... I know neither was good, but shit... Since when did singing on a battle website trump battling?

Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining...Its all you do. The owner killed the site...Long ago. Not the members, nor the staff... X killed LB when he still owned it by not fucking doing a fucking thing with it.

WHO DOESN'T HAVE SOLUTIONS? YALL LOSERS COULDNT HOLD DOWN A ONCE POPULAR WEBSITE...GONNA SAY ITS CAUSE OF THE OWNER ..YALL LIKE IT LIKE THIS...SO CAN TRY TO BULLY USERS. IVE WATCHED HOW YALL MOVE FOR OVER 3 YEARS...SNAKES

AS FAR AS THAT BATTLE...See this is how I know you don't listen to shit YOU SCUMBAG. ....He only sang for 8 bars and then KILLED HIM ON FREESTYLE FOR 30...DUMB FUCK. THIS DUDE BIGSCLUMSY AINT THAT GOOD...AT ALL. AND THE NIGGA SINGIN...DID SOME DIFFERENT CREATIVE SHIT...WHICH IS NEEDED!!! AND YOU TRYIN TO SHIT ON IT. OR IS IT YOU JUST WANNA BE ON MY DICK. SO WHICH IS IT? I THINK YOU DIDNT LISTEN THE WHOLE 50 BARS...HATIN ASS BITCH. IM GONNA SHOW HOMEBOY HOW YOU SHIT ON HIS SINGIN TOO. HIS VERSE WAS 🔥. IF HE WOULD OF JUST SANG...YOU KNOW I WOULD OF SAID SOMETHING.

MUST BE TO BE ON MY DICK BECAUSE THAT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD FAGBOY...LICK BALLS HOEDIN!!!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: