View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2012, 06:20 PM
GodTheReptilian
OtherWordly
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 39 Lost
Default What is considered a FREESTYLE? (open discussion)

I had recently had a going back and forth with Wayco...this was my response and I was interested in what everyone else considered a FREESTYLE. Sorry for the lenght...yea, you will have to read a little.

Wayco: i don't need a crew for u homo! ur a joke..do u even take urself seriously? Lol and a 45 second rehearsed battle isn't a free and proves my point that ur not free styling ur usin memorized lines n cheating..if u think ur good send a 1 min aca battle or quit running ur mouth like ur good when u can't even free.

GoD: lol, what a frail attempt to get me to battle you...you would have been better off just asking...such a feminine move...smh. If you cant rehearse and write a 45sec battle in your head, you need to retire your mic yo.

Wayco: i called god out for posting this battle as a free and he commented this back on my wall "If you cant rehearse and write a 45sec battle in your head, you need to retire your mic yo. This is entertainment for me" exact quote from "God"..this is a free format battle not writ homo. post properly. i say this battle gets reposted n sent to me..since this fake god is a snake plus bitch n has to cheat.

God: SMH...obviously this guy is but hurt...lmao. Any GOOD emcee that already writes constantly and consistently already has a shit load of material floating around in his head...its all about mixing a matching punches, multis, concepts, and being a strategist...also improvising with rebuttals. Its called a battle, so when you get in a fight...do you learn how to fight all over again everytime...lol? If you are going to battle, understand the format. I ghostwrite for a living and I was also in a professional battle circuit prior to even getting on "lets beef". I ONLY get on lets beef to stay relevant and practice different rhyme-schemes, complex punches etc....I dont get on here to battle everyday, you can tell from my record...if I did, im sure i would have a stunning record just like the rest of you that snipe all day long, and not a reflection of true talent or skill...but any respectable emcee that writes constantly CANNOT go directly off the brain, why? Because even when he attempts it, even after the very first line...he already has a thousand punches he could throw...which leaves more available space to create a rebuttal at the exact time he or shes dropping other lines...everyone that battles for an extended period of time already knows this. lol...Jay-Z, Canibus, Tech-9, Chino-XL, EM, KRS 1 etc...be a student of the battle theater first, because your opinion doesnt mean shit to individuals that actually understand the art of battle rap. NO battle is completely improve you idiot...because while the other battler is dropping lyrics, his opponent should be composing a strategy as well as rhyme in his he based on the response of the audience ect...someone that does this for recreation would assume everything is improv, yea right...but for a mothafucka that gets paid...trust me...emcees are writing constantly for every possible senerio. Freestyling and writing for someone specifically is two totally different things.
Unread 05-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #1

GodTheReptilian
OtherWordly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 405 text
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Default What is considered a FREESTYLE? (open discussion)

I had recently had a going back and forth with Wayco...this was my response and I was interested in what everyone else considered a FREESTYLE. Sorry for the lenght...yea, you will have to read a little.

Wayco: i don't need a crew for u homo! ur a joke..do u even take urself seriously? Lol and a 45 second rehearsed battle isn't a free and proves my point that ur not free styling ur usin memorized lines n cheating..if u think ur good send a 1 min aca battle or quit running ur mouth like ur good when u can't even free.

GoD: lol, what a frail attempt to get me to battle you...you would have been better off just asking...such a feminine move...smh. If you cant rehearse and write a 45sec battle in your head, you need to retire your mic yo.

Wayco: i called god out for posting this battle as a free and he commented this back on my wall "If you cant rehearse and write a 45sec battle in your head, you need to retire your mic yo. This is entertainment for me" exact quote from "God"..this is a free format battle not writ homo. post properly. i say this battle gets reposted n sent to me..since this fake god is a snake plus bitch n has to cheat.

God: SMH...obviously this guy is but hurt...lmao. Any GOOD emcee that already writes constantly and consistently already has a shit load of material floating around in his head...its all about mixing a matching punches, multis, concepts, and being a strategist...also improvising with rebuttals. Its called a battle, so when you get in a fight...do you learn how to fight all over again everytime...lol? If you are going to battle, understand the format. I ghostwrite for a living and I was also in a professional battle circuit prior to even getting on "lets beef". I ONLY get on lets beef to stay relevant and practice different rhyme-schemes, complex punches etc....I dont get on here to battle everyday, you can tell from my record...if I did, im sure i would have a stunning record just like the rest of you that snipe all day long, and not a reflection of true talent or skill...but any respectable emcee that writes constantly CANNOT go directly off the brain, why? Because even when he attempts it, even after the very first line...he already has a thousand punches he could throw...which leaves more available space to create a rebuttal at the exact time he or shes dropping other lines...everyone that battles for an extended period of time already knows this. lol...Jay-Z, Canibus, Tech-9, Chino-XL, EM, KRS 1 etc...be a student of the battle theater first, because your opinion doesnt mean shit to individuals that actually understand the art of battle rap. NO battle is completely improve you idiot...because while the other battler is dropping lyrics, his opponent should be composing a strategy as well as rhyme in his he based on the response of the audience ect...someone that does this for recreation would assume everything is improv, yea right...but for a mothafucka that gets paid...trust me...emcees are writing constantly for every possible senerio. Freestyling and writing for someone specifically is two totally different things.