Thread: Battle To Ashes
View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2020, 01:54 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
I don't care at all who has the flames, I'm simply just trying to help the site by throwing out an idea. I get what ya saying & see the points you made. I do think that it could be done, if you put feelings aside, cause at the end of the day those people would be getting upset for what? The fact that they can't just sit on 10 snipes and hold flames. I don't think any top tier member w flames would have an issue w this but I could be completely wrong.
Fair points. Like I said previously, its not a bad idea but at the same time, we can't 'make' anyone battle. At the end of the day if some scrubs wanna snipe fellow scrubs, thats their business lol

Quote:
They low amount of talent is an issue for this idea, like you said, so that would take some thought. There'd just be a lot of matches w lower tier members, which would be fine. It could hurt activity at the end of the day though, considering how sensitive people like to be, they might lose their shit if they're put in a position of competition on a battle site.
Another issue is... who Is going to vote on all of these terrible battles? lmao... we currently still have battles open as we speak that should of closed long ago due to no one wanting to read horrible shit. lol

Unread 11-20-2020, 01:54 AM   #26

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Quote:
I don't care at all who has the flames, I'm simply just trying to help the site by throwing out an idea. I get what ya saying & see the points you made. I do think that it could be done, if you put feelings aside, cause at the end of the day those people would be getting upset for what? The fact that they can't just sit on 10 snipes and hold flames. I don't think any top tier member w flames would have an issue w this but I could be completely wrong.
Fair points. Like I said previously, its not a bad idea but at the same time, we can't 'make' anyone battle. At the end of the day if some scrubs wanna snipe fellow scrubs, thats their business lol

Quote:
They low amount of talent is an issue for this idea, like you said, so that would take some thought. There'd just be a lot of matches w lower tier members, which would be fine. It could hurt activity at the end of the day though, considering how sensitive people like to be, they might lose their shit if they're put in a position of competition on a battle site.
Another issue is... who Is going to vote on all of these terrible battles? lmao... we currently still have battles open as we speak that should of closed long ago due to no one wanting to read horrible shit. lol