View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:05 AM

Fashion and Bashing are just fine...if anyone is being that much of a stickler, link an example and call them out. We’re trying to get this to 2000 posts. A little back and forth would help.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton View Post
I was more referring to the way we read bars. There should be a universal standard for judging battles. Myself and others were judged a way, so I figured we could just accordingly. That's all.
There will never be a universal standard because any type of voting is opinion even if there’s criteria to base those opinions on. Everyone interprets things differently, has different accents, and different preferences that all create unconscious bias. It’s not like judging like the XGames or something because a 720 is a 720 no matter who does it. Best you can do is have dialogue with those who have differing opinions and try to understand why they think the way they do.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:05 AM   #31

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Fashion and Bashing are just fine...if anyone is being that much of a stickler, link an example and call them out. We’re trying to get this to 2000 posts. A little back and forth would help.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton View Post
I was more referring to the way we read bars. There should be a universal standard for judging battles. Myself and others were judged a way, so I figured we could just accordingly. That's all.
There will never be a universal standard because any type of voting is opinion even if there’s criteria to base those opinions on. Everyone interprets things differently, has different accents, and different preferences that all create unconscious bias. It’s not like judging like the XGames or something because a 720 is a 720 no matter who does it. Best you can do is have dialogue with those who have differing opinions and try to understand why they think the way they do.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral