View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
I will smoke something! Thanks. To be clear, I wasn't disregarding your talent, but what I said is facts. Would you really win as many as you do if you weren't moderator? Numerous people just in this last tournament asked the same question. Shammy, for example. Moderators shouldn't be battling. But ay, I regress.

Won the LBT title way before I was ever a mod and the concept belt I don’t believe I was a mod at the time either....but hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your....ummm....facts. I’m competing in a tournament that I qualified for by going undefeated in the prior season, before I became a mod again. If you or these multiple people you claim are questioning my participation has an issue with that, they can kick rocks.

This just seems like the same old witch hunt against mods who are good battlers. Since you like FB so much I know you know for a fact I don’t need a usertitle to beat anyone but I’ve got thick skin and you seem like you need to vent so if you wanna keep going, have at it. Just don’t start with ‘I’m not disregarding your talent, but’ type shit....sounding like Ricky Bobby with his ‘all due respect’ lines. Claiming it’s facts that I won because of being a mod is an instant contradiction and you can miss me with that. Just get to the point....ain’t gotta sugar coat nothing.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #45

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
I will smoke something! Thanks. To be clear, I wasn't disregarding your talent, but what I said is facts. Would you really win as many as you do if you weren't moderator? Numerous people just in this last tournament asked the same question. Shammy, for example. Moderators shouldn't be battling. But ay, I regress.

Won the LBT title way before I was ever a mod and the concept belt I don’t believe I was a mod at the time either....but hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your....ummm....facts. I’m competing in a tournament that I qualified for by going undefeated in the prior season, before I became a mod again. If you or these multiple people you claim are questioning my participation has an issue with that, they can kick rocks.

This just seems like the same old witch hunt against mods who are good battlers. Since you like FB so much I know you know for a fact I don’t need a usertitle to beat anyone but I’ve got thick skin and you seem like you need to vent so if you wanna keep going, have at it. Just don’t start with ‘I’m not disregarding your talent, but’ type shit....sounding like Ricky Bobby with his ‘all due respect’ lines. Claiming it’s facts that I won because of being a mod is an instant contradiction and you can miss me with that. Just get to the point....ain’t gotta sugar coat nothing.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral