Thread: Come 2021
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2021, 01:24 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Can you tell this to Yung Slag lol

Also yeah, all of the rankings are pretty messed up. All time rankings just rewarded snipers like Bnas so we got rid of them, the current ELO system is better but still very flawed. That’s why I don’t bother with rankings, cos real talents recognise each other and ignore the snipers and trolls.
is there something that explains the point system and how it works or can somebody make a post about it??

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Staff have 3 VP (some might still be on 4), FVC have 3 and regular users have 2. So, just in case anybody’s buying Slang’s BS, staff/FVC votes are worth 1.5 (or possibly 2) normal votes. And most of the FVC were chosen and voted for by the users at the start of the year because we all had faith that they were the people who would vote based on bars, not names. It’s the people like Bnas who have been proven to not even listen to/read battles but just vote on names or hate votes that the FVC exists to outweigh.
wait what? wtf is fair vote club? is that a thing and mods have more voting power? I dont get it....what happened between 2014-2019? lol

and yo no shittalk. how are you a mod when haqvent been on here very long? or have you? I see alot of people have other accounts and change name, so I dont want to say your new but==

I didnt even know we was allowed to have other accounts because I only got this one from 2006, I might have like 1 other from when I first started because I forgot my password and maybe another when I got banned in like 2011 I think(can you see when I was banned years ago?)

what would be the reason for having multiple accounts....like reasons not being malacious?
And im about to make a post. I want to this site get going again

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 01-07-2021, 01:24 AM   #54

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Can you tell this to Yung Slag lol

Also yeah, all of the rankings are pretty messed up. All time rankings just rewarded snipers like Bnas so we got rid of them, the current ELO system is better but still very flawed. That’s why I don’t bother with rankings, cos real talents recognise each other and ignore the snipers and trolls.
is there something that explains the point system and how it works or can somebody make a post about it??

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Staff have 3 VP (some might still be on 4), FVC have 3 and regular users have 2. So, just in case anybody’s buying Slang’s BS, staff/FVC votes are worth 1.5 (or possibly 2) normal votes. And most of the FVC were chosen and voted for by the users at the start of the year because we all had faith that they were the people who would vote based on bars, not names. It’s the people like Bnas who have been proven to not even listen to/read battles but just vote on names or hate votes that the FVC exists to outweigh.
wait what? wtf is fair vote club? is that a thing and mods have more voting power? I dont get it....what happened between 2014-2019? lol

and yo no shittalk. how are you a mod when haqvent been on here very long? or have you? I see alot of people have other accounts and change name, so I dont want to say your new but==

I didnt even know we was allowed to have other accounts because I only got this one from 2006, I might have like 1 other from when I first started because I forgot my password and maybe another when I got banned in like 2011 I think(can you see when I was banned years ago?)

what would be the reason for having multiple accounts....like reasons not being malacious?
And im about to make a post. I want to this site get going again

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: