View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2020, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChodderTFungus View Post
This site is fully of pussy emcees too afraid to step into the octagon with someone of the same or above their own caliber. Most of these dudes out here scooping in to get easy wins on newbs but duck as soon as you send them an 8 (looking at y'all @Rhifle @Mizz Ammo) y'all would rather pad your Ws than face real competition and i think that's hilarious lol what happens if you lose? It's not like anybody is building a legacy or will actually be remembered for battling rapping on the internet anyways.

Also how the fuck do the rankings work here? There's no way these idiogs with 5-7 wins should be in the top ten, especially above somebody who's been here three months and has gone 50-12. That's all i wanna say though if you're offended fuck you lol
Chodder, forget about the top ten and the ducking clowns in the Basic Arena. Those rankings aren’t all that matters around here. Quality > Quantity. We have a card going down. You should be on it and we’ll find you a quality matchup.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 03-26-2020, 03:31 PM   #4

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChodderTFungus View Post
This site is fully of pussy emcees too afraid to step into the octagon with someone of the same or above their own caliber. Most of these dudes out here scooping in to get easy wins on newbs but duck as soon as you send them an 8 (looking at y'all @Rhifle @Mizz Ammo) y'all would rather pad your Ws than face real competition and i think that's hilarious lol what happens if you lose? It's not like anybody is building a legacy or will actually be remembered for battling rapping on the internet anyways.

Also how the fuck do the rankings work here? There's no way these idiogs with 5-7 wins should be in the top ten, especially above somebody who's been here three months and has gone 50-12. That's all i wanna say though if you're offended fuck you lol
Chodder, forget about the top ten and the ducking clowns in the Basic Arena. Those rankings aren’t all that matters around here. Quality > Quantity. We have a card going down. You should be on it and we’ll find you a quality matchup.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral