View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2020, 09:46 AM

For Rule: It 'comes off painfully hair raising' to see the STANS FAV'RITE SLAYED but now 'them old cuts, leave em exposed'..I'm 'rippin BANDAIDS AWAY'! He's 'Old, English', his CATCHPHRASE IS GAY He 'keeps it Classick like Shakespeare'..that's DAMN SAFE TO SAY cuz this 'MAN'S GREATEST PLAYS? They dont TRANSLATE TODAY'!

Vs Orc: Fuck a GLOCK THAT BLAMS, This calls for something bigger, I won't POP THAT CAN cuz I've got 'twin rocket launchers' he don't stand a GOD DAMN CHANCE when 'I'm pointing over both shoulders'...ROB..VAN..DAM!

For Row: Let's Go...it's story time...listen..Topical Final '15, He refused to lose desPITE THE VOTERS INSISTANCE so he'd 'try medalling in the routine' without the 'TITLE HOPES OF A GYMNAST', needing friendly voters with Exclusives so he'd BUY HIS HOMIES ADMITTENCE and 'use that gas to get ahead' like the 'NITRO FOAMING A GUINNESS'!! Fast Forward a few months, Pugz miniMIZED THE BULK OF HIS SENTENCE and unWISELY CHOSE AN APPRENTICE but despite 'the machine behind him, helping', they 'couldn't HIDE THAT ROW BOT ASSISTANCE'! He thought he'd 'lamp when it's covered up' but since the SITE WITHHOLDS THEIR FORGIVENESS he 'couldn't shine with that much shade'...he wasn't the 'BRIGHTEST BULB TO BEGIN WITH'!!

For Pennyless (FB Champ who held multiple belts and his baby’s mother left him): Amd when it comes to your baby’s mama? You weren’t a MAN TO HER, YOURE LAME AS SHIT she wanted to ‘live high on the hog’ but your FINANCIAL WORTH IS BACON BITS, see being CHAMP ENSURES YER NAMES LEGIT but without BANDS SECURED TO RAISE THE KID what good are all them belts if you can’t wear the PANTS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-02-2020, 09:46 AM   #28

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

For Rule: It 'comes off painfully hair raising' to see the STANS FAV'RITE SLAYED but now 'them old cuts, leave em exposed'..I'm 'rippin BANDAIDS AWAY'! He's 'Old, English', his CATCHPHRASE IS GAY He 'keeps it Classick like Shakespeare'..that's DAMN SAFE TO SAY cuz this 'MAN'S GREATEST PLAYS? They dont TRANSLATE TODAY'!

Vs Orc: Fuck a GLOCK THAT BLAMS, This calls for something bigger, I won't POP THAT CAN cuz I've got 'twin rocket launchers' he don't stand a GOD DAMN CHANCE when 'I'm pointing over both shoulders'...ROB..VAN..DAM!

For Row: Let's Go...it's story time...listen..Topical Final '15, He refused to lose desPITE THE VOTERS INSISTANCE so he'd 'try medalling in the routine' without the 'TITLE HOPES OF A GYMNAST', needing friendly voters with Exclusives so he'd BUY HIS HOMIES ADMITTENCE and 'use that gas to get ahead' like the 'NITRO FOAMING A GUINNESS'!! Fast Forward a few months, Pugz miniMIZED THE BULK OF HIS SENTENCE and unWISELY CHOSE AN APPRENTICE but despite 'the machine behind him, helping', they 'couldn't HIDE THAT ROW BOT ASSISTANCE'! He thought he'd 'lamp when it's covered up' but since the SITE WITHHOLDS THEIR FORGIVENESS he 'couldn't shine with that much shade'...he wasn't the 'BRIGHTEST BULB TO BEGIN WITH'!!

For Pennyless (FB Champ who held multiple belts and his baby’s mother left him): Amd when it comes to your baby’s mama? You weren’t a MAN TO HER, YOURE LAME AS SHIT she wanted to ‘live high on the hog’ but your FINANCIAL WORTH IS BACON BITS, see being CHAMP ENSURES YER NAMES LEGIT but without BANDS SECURED TO RAISE THE KID what good are all them belts if you can’t wear the PANTS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral