View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2020, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
Looking back on it. I hurt certain individuals my time here & will have to live with the consequences. I joined mid 2012 at 15 and I wasn’t ready to beef with strong members. I got so much dirt threw on my name as a rookie I felt it stunted my elevation. I also got a lot of love which was cool. As the years went by, shots were still being fired. I was able to patch up some situations with past rivals like Rieper but others will always hold a grudge. Lol I don’t even hate them. They’re part of my history but I could die today and my name will always be ridiculed. Thats just the way it is
Where did that quote come from?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-16-2020, 02:17 PM   #556

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
Looking back on it. I hurt certain individuals my time here & will have to live with the consequences. I joined mid 2012 at 15 and I wasn’t ready to beef with strong members. I got so much dirt threw on my name as a rookie I felt it stunted my elevation. I also got a lot of love which was cool. As the years went by, shots were still being fired. I was able to patch up some situations with past rivals like Rieper but others will always hold a grudge. Lol I don’t even hate them. They’re part of my history but I could die today and my name will always be ridiculed. Thats just the way it is
Where did that quote come from?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral