Thread: EtH for HOF
View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Dunno why you're agreeing. I faced a rusty Esso on my best form and still couldn't muster up a good verse. Proves my point exactly haha.
Dawg, a rusty Esso almost won the whole damn thing. Doesn’t mean I can’t agree with Lock in saying I enjoy your work.

Imo a HOF should be a cliff notes of the site history....if you can’t tell a fairly complete summary of the site history without mentioning so and so, then they should be in.

It takes more than Grand Champions to make this place what it’s been.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-09-2020, 09:03 AM   #29

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Dunno why you're agreeing. I faced a rusty Esso on my best form and still couldn't muster up a good verse. Proves my point exactly haha.
Dawg, a rusty Esso almost won the whole damn thing. Doesn’t mean I can’t agree with Lock in saying I enjoy your work.

Imo a HOF should be a cliff notes of the site history....if you can’t tell a fairly complete summary of the site history without mentioning so and so, then they should be in.

It takes more than Grand Champions to make this place what it’s been.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral