Thread: Mods and voting
View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2017, 03:14 PM
Default Mods and voting

This ain't personal and it's nobody in particular. I'm seeing a lot of battles ain't getting closed out....I just voted on 7 cuz I got time today. Some of em nearly a week overdue. Also seeing a lot of bad voting...people talking about punches and concepts but not making sense while they do so. A lotta battlers don't understand what to put in quotes and what not to. If the mods aint voting everyday on all different skill levels, there ain't the proper amount of constructive feedback or examples to allow members to grow as battlers and voters. Everybody likes to vote on battles where both battlers are good but part of getting there is being told you suck in a constructive way and using that feed. It's only usually 8 lines too....2 min out your day. It used to be part of the job.... the site owes it to the members for the staff to help em out in these little ways.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 10-25-2017, 03:14 PM   #1

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Default Mods and voting

This ain't personal and it's nobody in particular. I'm seeing a lot of battles ain't getting closed out....I just voted on 7 cuz I got time today. Some of em nearly a week overdue. Also seeing a lot of bad voting...people talking about punches and concepts but not making sense while they do so. A lotta battlers don't understand what to put in quotes and what not to. If the mods aint voting everyday on all different skill levels, there ain't the proper amount of constructive feedback or examples to allow members to grow as battlers and voters. Everybody likes to vote on battles where both battlers are good but part of getting there is being told you suck in a constructive way and using that feed. It's only usually 8 lines too....2 min out your day. It used to be part of the job.... the site owes it to the members for the staff to help em out in these little ways.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral