View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2015, 06:17 PM

you mean this only pm I got from you, dripping in butthurt and bitch tendencies?

Honestly IDGAF But Your Still A Dickless Pussy...& Yo Momma Takes Me Deep In Her Ass While Ya Bitchmade Punk Ass Daddy Video Records It...Like A Good Cuckold...While You Cry Your Self To Sleep Suckin On Your Binky!!! I Bet Your One Of Those Punk Ass White Boys From Tha Suburbs That Gets Punked Or Got Punked In School..& You Come On LB Tah Feel Like You Actually Have Friends And A Set Of Balls Wit Ya Bitch Azz Titles And Dickride FVC Homos!!....Seriously Man Go Jerk Off Your Boss 2FUEL & Stay Off My Shit Scrub...Or We Can Get An Audio Poppin And I'll Body Ya Bitch Azz!!! #GoFukYourself

I hunnid oh'd your boyband scheme in the GC...the GAYEST thing I've ever seen from someone who talks hard as you. Save the tough talk. I dont respect you...I dont comb thru your 3 year old garbage plotting to fuck up the flames you got that nobody respects worth a damn...I vote on shit that pops up as open for votes. Shit glitched, I voted on it. You wanna keep cryin in public? Be my guest. You aint the first faggot to tell me to stay off yer battles....this thread aint just for you. your faggotry just inspired it. Im done
Unread 12-22-2015, 06:17 PM   #26

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

you mean this only pm I got from you, dripping in butthurt and bitch tendencies?

Honestly IDGAF But Your Still A Dickless Pussy...& Yo Momma Takes Me Deep In Her Ass While Ya Bitchmade Punk Ass Daddy Video Records It...Like A Good Cuckold...While You Cry Your Self To Sleep Suckin On Your Binky!!! I Bet Your One Of Those Punk Ass White Boys From Tha Suburbs That Gets Punked Or Got Punked In School..& You Come On LB Tah Feel Like You Actually Have Friends And A Set Of Balls Wit Ya Bitch Azz Titles And Dickride FVC Homos!!....Seriously Man Go Jerk Off Your Boss 2FUEL & Stay Off My Shit Scrub...Or We Can Get An Audio Poppin And I'll Body Ya Bitch Azz!!! #GoFukYourself

I hunnid oh'd your boyband scheme in the GC...the GAYEST thing I've ever seen from someone who talks hard as you. Save the tough talk. I dont respect you...I dont comb thru your 3 year old garbage plotting to fuck up the flames you got that nobody respects worth a damn...I vote on shit that pops up as open for votes. Shit glitched, I voted on it. You wanna keep cryin in public? Be my guest. You aint the first faggot to tell me to stay off yer battles....this thread aint just for you. your faggotry just inspired it. Im done