Thread: Ok so get this
View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2023, 04:21 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
In ur puny little mind you "bodied" me. But the real knows who won our last battle and I beat u before that so #TryAgain with ur foolish little hashtags

- Wendy's is trash to you bc they fucked up ur order. You can't get over it. Admit it. We all know
Errrr... I won... You can get bodied again, then cry about it, then quit, then come back, then lose to someone else, then quit again...then come back again. Im startin to see a pattern here. And funny you replied back, but aint say SHIT about what you replied to...That i been bodied CutNope Commitee and yall was doomed from the start.

#TryAgain...again 😆

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Ain't you like 40? Still coming up with insults that teens say. I don't need exposure at all. I just need you to respond to me every single time i make a fool out of you with facts. You're saying my disses I made for you ain't disses? Yeah really funny. I dawged you fr

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

That 1st diss was throw away bars I decided to aim at you. That 2nd diss was all for you and I shitted on you with nothing but facts.
Soooo.. you're not followin me around like a dirt bag alley cat i threw my pizza crust to? And what facts? That you're a dickrider? Or that I had to school you HOW to properly diss someone? Or that you type my name daily on here like you really want someone to like you? Or that I have no clue who tf you are? What facts?

😭😭😭....no they aren't disses. What ya have to do is..#MicUp!!!

Fact is ...this is you!

#MicUp

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-28-2023, 04:21 AM   #14

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
In ur puny little mind you "bodied" me. But the real knows who won our last battle and I beat u before that so #TryAgain with ur foolish little hashtags

- Wendy's is trash to you bc they fucked up ur order. You can't get over it. Admit it. We all know
Errrr... I won... You can get bodied again, then cry about it, then quit, then come back, then lose to someone else, then quit again...then come back again. Im startin to see a pattern here. And funny you replied back, but aint say SHIT about what you replied to...That i been bodied CutNope Commitee and yall was doomed from the start.

#TryAgain...again 😆

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Ain't you like 40? Still coming up with insults that teens say. I don't need exposure at all. I just need you to respond to me every single time i make a fool out of you with facts. You're saying my disses I made for you ain't disses? Yeah really funny. I dawged you fr

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

That 1st diss was throw away bars I decided to aim at you. That 2nd diss was all for you and I shitted on you with nothing but facts.
Soooo.. you're not followin me around like a dirt bag alley cat i threw my pizza crust to? And what facts? That you're a dickrider? Or that I had to school you HOW to properly diss someone? Or that you type my name daily on here like you really want someone to like you? Or that I have no clue who tf you are? What facts?

😭😭😭....no they aren't disses. What ya have to do is..#MicUp!!!

Fact is ...this is you!

#MicUp

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: