View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2017, 07:04 PM
K SERA
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Racism isn't tolerated or within the rules. I've banned Rain twice for racism in the last month. Which is the context of that bar. I'm paraphrasing his posts.
Racism: Racism will be a bannable offense only in extreme cases. This means that if someone drops a racist comment and you complain about it no ban will occur. This decision was made because alot of people abused this policy and used it as an excuse to get someone they don't like banned. The main reason however is that this a battle website where anything goes. Bare in mind that we don't condone racism but the internet isn't a place for the easily offended, much less a rap battle website where the aim of the game is to offend & threaten through the use of creative writing and more importantly, free speech.

https://www.letsbeef.com/rules.php

Ah well.. C'est La Vie
Unread 12-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #43

K SERA

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Racism isn't tolerated or within the rules. I've banned Rain twice for racism in the last month. Which is the context of that bar. I'm paraphrasing his posts.
Racism: Racism will be a bannable offense only in extreme cases. This means that if someone drops a racist comment and you complain about it no ban will occur. This decision was made because alot of people abused this policy and used it as an excuse to get someone they don't like banned. The main reason however is that this a battle website where anything goes. Bare in mind that we don't condone racism but the internet isn't a place for the easily offended, much less a rap battle website where the aim of the game is to offend & threaten through the use of creative writing and more importantly, free speech.

https://www.letsbeef.com/rules.php

Ah well.. C'est La Vie