View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
Unlike you and everybody else, I don’t hijack threads and name drop. Someone made a thread and I added my opinion. I don’t recall anyone demanding names from the thread starter, so don’t demand shit from me. Now, go back and sit on your cute high horse sir. You don’t belong down here with the snakes
You’re accusing reputable voters of intentionally voting in a biased fashion because they didn’t agree with you. Mentioning their names isn’t name dropping, it is the respectful and straightforward thing to do. Calling people biased because they don’t share your opinion yet telling me to get off my high horse...that’s hilarious.

When you’re the only one who feels a certain way but still think everyone else is fucked up, it’s usually time to look in the mirror.

Now, go back to hiding in the grass where you belong....snake.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-19-2020, 10:10 PM   #38

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
Unlike you and everybody else, I don’t hijack threads and name drop. Someone made a thread and I added my opinion. I don’t recall anyone demanding names from the thread starter, so don’t demand shit from me. Now, go back and sit on your cute high horse sir. You don’t belong down here with the snakes
You’re accusing reputable voters of intentionally voting in a biased fashion because they didn’t agree with you. Mentioning their names isn’t name dropping, it is the respectful and straightforward thing to do. Calling people biased because they don’t share your opinion yet telling me to get off my high horse...that’s hilarious.

When you’re the only one who feels a certain way but still think everyone else is fucked up, it’s usually time to look in the mirror.

Now, go back to hiding in the grass where you belong....snake.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral