View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
You literally just showed your ass dawg. The only people that would be offended by my post are the people that feel entitled.And yes, your battle is a clear example. There’s not a single person on here that can say “Saiyan doesn’t justify or explain his votes.”

I always have. And I’ve never been afraid to vote against someone even if they’re years better than their opponent...
Just because you explain your vote doesn’t mean it’s got any sort of knowledge or acumen behind it.

And Lmao....showed my ass how? You came up in here saying such and such happens all the time without citing any examples whatsoever. Two other people commented before me asking you to elaborate. You coming in here claiming that people vote a certain way because of bias IMMEDIATELY after you found out you were the only person that voted your way on a battle is hilarious. Your post pretty much echoed your breakdown. What you said is basically that Caked Out, 2Fuel, Saxx and others aren’t voting for the best verse but instead are brainwashed and/or biased because they didn’t agree with you.

If you’re going to condemn people, name names. Don’t be a little sissy. Say the shit from jump instead of ‘your battle was an example’ after I call you out for beating around the bush.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral

Last edited by Esso; 02-19-2020 at 07:26 PM.
Unread 02-19-2020, 07:19 PM   #35

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
You literally just showed your ass dawg. The only people that would be offended by my post are the people that feel entitled.And yes, your battle is a clear example. There’s not a single person on here that can say “Saiyan doesn’t justify or explain his votes.”

I always have. And I’ve never been afraid to vote against someone even if they’re years better than their opponent...
Just because you explain your vote doesn’t mean it’s got any sort of knowledge or acumen behind it.

And Lmao....showed my ass how? You came up in here saying such and such happens all the time without citing any examples whatsoever. Two other people commented before me asking you to elaborate. You coming in here claiming that people vote a certain way because of bias IMMEDIATELY after you found out you were the only person that voted your way on a battle is hilarious. Your post pretty much echoed your breakdown. What you said is basically that Caked Out, 2Fuel, Saxx and others aren’t voting for the best verse but instead are brainwashed and/or biased because they didn’t agree with you.

If you’re going to condemn people, name names. Don’t be a little sissy. Say the shit from jump instead of ‘your battle was an example’ after I call you out for beating around the bush.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral

Last edited by Esso; 02-19-2020 at 07:26 PM.