View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
*summons my inner Mahvulus* Tbh I'm the fuckin God of this shit all those people you ranked me with will get shit on badly.. I beat Esso on like 32% effort cuz he's low key that trash.. Lmao and I won Erupt his GC if I cared to screenshot shit I'd have proof. He won his final battle cuz Obey is lightwork but still.. I gave him a big boost in his big battles. :grass:
talmbout a win by 1VP 2 years ago about 4 hours after he was telling the chatbox how drunk he was.

Dont fret. Nobody forgets how good you are
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-31-2017, 10:35 AM   #23

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
*summons my inner Mahvulus* Tbh I'm the fuckin God of this shit all those people you ranked me with will get shit on badly.. I beat Esso on like 32% effort cuz he's low key that trash.. Lmao and I won Erupt his GC if I cared to screenshot shit I'd have proof. He won his final battle cuz Obey is lightwork but still.. I gave him a big boost in his big battles. :grass:
talmbout a win by 1VP 2 years ago about 4 hours after he was telling the chatbox how drunk he was.

Dont fret. Nobody forgets how good you are
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral