Thread: Cypher Finals
View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2023, 11:41 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Homie said Afghanistan... haha

You was always the one complaining how much time people take to drop their responses and all of a sudden you're the one who taking your time and no-showing? Ironic. Especially after you started implying that Ruje was gonna no-show. Admit it, you was hoping he would no-show. You was probbably crying in front of Pheobe and couldn't conjure up three minute material or however long the track was supposed to be.

Odin should've DQed your ass in the first round but I guess rules ain't rules.
Sooo you sayin you aint Taliban and that aint you in ya avatar?

You shoulda been DQd 1st rd dummy for typin out a battle verse in a "cypher" ..but we all knew lose because you rap in another language... Thats why you type ya shit out all the time.

And yeah...I wanted @Ruje to no show...🤦🤦🤦 #TryAgain...Thats why I set the Final up right? Thats why i fixed and looped the weird beats right? Thats why I commented about him no showin because he might not of seen it because it took Hoedin over a week to start the final...in 3 places and pmd him multiple times. And pmd him that I wasn't gonna be on till late lastnight. BEFORE the deadline ... Its gonna be funny when he logs in and keeps it 💯... Unlike Hoedins pussy ass 5hat gives Titles for NOT battlin. Ruje will want thr battle. We've been talkin about it behind the scenes. Sooo is that why you vote for me EVERYTIME? Because I cant come up with material? Material is the ez part... I know it difficult for you.. atleast difficult for you to come up with GOOD material.

But Shits funny af how mad you are.. Shootin shots like any in of this matters....Did I hurt your feelings? 😡😡😡.... You been poppin shit doggy...You mad that I use your name sometimes in my battles? Then why vote for me? Yo real talk...Maybe get a Ghost rapper to spit ya basic bars and maybe you'll win some battles, and I wont use your name to win battles...👍

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 05-12-2023, 11:41 AM   #14

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Homie said Afghanistan... haha

You was always the one complaining how much time people take to drop their responses and all of a sudden you're the one who taking your time and no-showing? Ironic. Especially after you started implying that Ruje was gonna no-show. Admit it, you was hoping he would no-show. You was probbably crying in front of Pheobe and couldn't conjure up three minute material or however long the track was supposed to be.

Odin should've DQed your ass in the first round but I guess rules ain't rules.
Sooo you sayin you aint Taliban and that aint you in ya avatar?

You shoulda been DQd 1st rd dummy for typin out a battle verse in a "cypher" ..but we all knew lose because you rap in another language... Thats why you type ya shit out all the time.

And yeah...I wanted @Ruje to no show...🤦🤦🤦 #TryAgain...Thats why I set the Final up right? Thats why i fixed and looped the weird beats right? Thats why I commented about him no showin because he might not of seen it because it took Hoedin over a week to start the final...in 3 places and pmd him multiple times. And pmd him that I wasn't gonna be on till late lastnight. BEFORE the deadline ... Its gonna be funny when he logs in and keeps it 💯... Unlike Hoedins pussy ass 5hat gives Titles for NOT battlin. Ruje will want thr battle. We've been talkin about it behind the scenes. Sooo is that why you vote for me EVERYTIME? Because I cant come up with material? Material is the ez part... I know it difficult for you.. atleast difficult for you to come up with GOOD material.

But Shits funny af how mad you are.. Shootin shots like any in of this matters....Did I hurt your feelings? 😡😡😡.... You been poppin shit doggy...You mad that I use your name sometimes in my battles? Then why vote for me? Yo real talk...Maybe get a Ghost rapper to spit ya basic bars and maybe you'll win some battles, and I wont use your name to win battles...👍

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: