Thread: Cypher Finals
View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2023, 08:54 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
Signed in at 00:45... dude no-showed. Had 3 days to post, decoded not to for some reason. Shame.
Yet ya corny ass left the last rd open for 9 days before you decided to start the final rd, but you were there exactly at midnight to DQ me... 👍 You'd rather piss me off then have a actual battle...dummy. See thats how y'all pussies win against me. Y'all don't use what the site was intended for to win tho...All good...Battle will still go down stupid.

"Decided not to"...yet i basically set the final match up. What a waste of another month... You was too busy shuckin corn to be bothered...

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
But... But Odinn... his phone died when he was in the club.....
Yeah i know yall aint got phones in Afghanistan or wherever tf you from..and only phones y'all got are used for ied bombs..you mumble mouth muthufucka 😭

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Hoedin just mad he picked goofy ass beats and wanted his old crew member to win... Fuckin clown ...

Good job 👍

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Like for real...what makes you think I would no show purposely? After me havin to fix every weird beat you picked, droppin I'll n every rd, and bein active everyday. But instead of sayin "I know hes not gonna no show, naybe hes held up or somethin" Genius...Just shows how much you really are a hatin puss. I know for a fact Ruje wouldn't of given a fuck...He was willin to let duckass lockfart post 2 days later. And you left that rd open specifically for that... Just need to show all future users how pussy yall are.. Another reason why LB is forked. Smh

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:54 AM   #12

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
Signed in at 00:45... dude no-showed. Had 3 days to post, decoded not to for some reason. Shame.
Yet ya corny ass left the last rd open for 9 days before you decided to start the final rd, but you were there exactly at midnight to DQ me... 👍 You'd rather piss me off then have a actual battle...dummy. See thats how y'all pussies win against me. Y'all don't use what the site was intended for to win tho...All good...Battle will still go down stupid.

"Decided not to"...yet i basically set the final match up. What a waste of another month... You was too busy shuckin corn to be bothered...

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
But... But Odinn... his phone died when he was in the club.....
Yeah i know yall aint got phones in Afghanistan or wherever tf you from..and only phones y'all got are used for ied bombs..you mumble mouth muthufucka 😭

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Hoedin just mad he picked goofy ass beats and wanted his old crew member to win... Fuckin clown ...

Good job 👍

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Like for real...what makes you think I would no show purposely? After me havin to fix every weird beat you picked, droppin I'll n every rd, and bein active everyday. But instead of sayin "I know hes not gonna no show, naybe hes held up or somethin" Genius...Just shows how much you really are a hatin puss. I know for a fact Ruje wouldn't of given a fuck...He was willin to let duckass lockfart post 2 days later. And you left that rd open specifically for that... Just need to show all future users how pussy yall are.. Another reason why LB is forked. Smh

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: