Thread: Ok so get this
View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2023, 08:28 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
Don't listen to him, Phe. Somebody gave him the wrong order at Wendy's and he just had to take it out on someone

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Meanwhile, @Phroxen 's over here riding his sack but he does nothing but bash the staff all the time smh

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

@Barzooka I appreciate u stepping in but I don't wanna be in there anymore. I was gonna join just to kick everybody out then leave myself. @Row I don't wanna be in a crew of my own anymore unless I get an invite from a top tier crew. Thanks tho. @DeadTRI I didn't even know he was off that til after he joined. Didn't know about O_G either I just thought their barz were tuff

I completely bodied ya whole crew for 3 months STRAIGHT! And you been included ...when I made ya change ya name like 5 times, because once someone drops a bar about ya name...you change it so you get some type of edge...but it never mattered because I BODIED YOU!

Smacked around OG and made him quit the site...
Made dude that booted you from the crew you made...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญrant for 5 months straight about me since I bodied him...

And im 25-2 over farm...

That was ya crew... Yall 4 of my vics...and what I say when I saw you made it with them? That yall was goin ๐Ÿ‘‡...

Did all that while bodyin everyone else...did all that by spittin!! (and a lil trollin with the bars ๐Ÿ˜)

But see most on here just TRY and troll and noooooo rappin.

Talk all that shit...

NutChuggin Committee been finito before Adolph Sphincter booted you, compliments of Smoke.... So ๐Ÿ˜ข more about it . ..talkin about you dont wanna be in it anymore..๐Ÿ˜‚ Because you can't ๐Ÿ˜†...Dude straight jacked ya shit ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿ˜ข...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sooooo... guess im doin something right ๐Ÿ‘

Ps: Wendy's is ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

#dummies

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss๐Ÿ–•

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss๐Ÿ–•

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-27-2023, 08:28 PM   #10

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
Don't listen to him, Phe. Somebody gave him the wrong order at Wendy's and he just had to take it out on someone

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Meanwhile, @Phroxen 's over here riding his sack but he does nothing but bash the staff all the time smh

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

@Barzooka I appreciate u stepping in but I don't wanna be in there anymore. I was gonna join just to kick everybody out then leave myself. @Row I don't wanna be in a crew of my own anymore unless I get an invite from a top tier crew. Thanks tho. @DeadTRI I didn't even know he was off that til after he joined. Didn't know about O_G either I just thought their barz were tuff

I completely bodied ya whole crew for 3 months STRAIGHT! And you been included ...when I made ya change ya name like 5 times, because once someone drops a bar about ya name...you change it so you get some type of edge...but it never mattered because I BODIED YOU!

Smacked around OG and made him quit the site...
Made dude that booted you from the crew you made...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญrant for 5 months straight about me since I bodied him...

And im 25-2 over farm...

That was ya crew... Yall 4 of my vics...and what I say when I saw you made it with them? That yall was goin ๐Ÿ‘‡...

Did all that while bodyin everyone else...did all that by spittin!! (and a lil trollin with the bars ๐Ÿ˜)

But see most on here just TRY and troll and noooooo rappin.

Talk all that shit...

NutChuggin Committee been finito before Adolph Sphincter booted you, compliments of Smoke.... So ๐Ÿ˜ข more about it . ..talkin about you dont wanna be in it anymore..๐Ÿ˜‚ Because you can't ๐Ÿ˜†...Dude straight jacked ya shit ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿ˜ข...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sooooo... guess im doin something right ๐Ÿ‘

Ps: Wendy's is ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

#dummies

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss๐Ÿ–•

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss๐Ÿ–•

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: