View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
If "higher up" get votes they shouldn't, drop me some examples of times that this happen and I'll give my thoughts.

But all I'm seeing is Kiwi beating Shodan or me beating Esso. Squammy brought Esso to one vote and he used a "gas" line. Punk just battered one of the best to ever do it in audio. I'm seeing more evidence to the contrary so you'll need clear cut examples.
3 gas station lines....but who’s counting?

Tbh, I’m with the Champ here. The mods got bounced pretty early out the GC and in the one bar tournament we had two guys with no titles in the finals. If there are examples you have of this favoritism, make a post and link em up. Bias and favoritism have been talked about for so long but there’s not really been anyone who ever brought some legit evidence of it to the table.

As far as VP goes, I can’t remember anyone complaining about a vote ever from almost any of the 6 other people with 4VP besides maybe Shodan, which I get because his explanations are harsh and a bit different but I don’t think anyone can disagree that he’s thorough, fair, and educated. So again, I guess I’d like to see examples where these few people are legitimately costing people wins.

We’ve gone through all this before but it will just keep going in circles if you don’t have specific examples.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-20-2020, 08:47 PM   #11

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
If "higher up" get votes they shouldn't, drop me some examples of times that this happen and I'll give my thoughts.

But all I'm seeing is Kiwi beating Shodan or me beating Esso. Squammy brought Esso to one vote and he used a "gas" line. Punk just battered one of the best to ever do it in audio. I'm seeing more evidence to the contrary so you'll need clear cut examples.
3 gas station lines....but who’s counting?

Tbh, I’m with the Champ here. The mods got bounced pretty early out the GC and in the one bar tournament we had two guys with no titles in the finals. If there are examples you have of this favoritism, make a post and link em up. Bias and favoritism have been talked about for so long but there’s not really been anyone who ever brought some legit evidence of it to the table.

As far as VP goes, I can’t remember anyone complaining about a vote ever from almost any of the 6 other people with 4VP besides maybe Shodan, which I get because his explanations are harsh and a bit different but I don’t think anyone can disagree that he’s thorough, fair, and educated. So again, I guess I’d like to see examples where these few people are legitimately costing people wins.

We’ve gone through all this before but it will just keep going in circles if you don’t have specific examples.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral