View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2018, 09:15 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
MACC HAS 0 vP, Basically because of the way he Votes, stop me if i'm wrong, in the Chatbox he admitted to Voting for himself "5 times In 10 years"..I don't Think that's exactly why he was Banned, It was Recycling as he's Told me..I personally Think he Pm's For Votes ,with It being Implied, that They vote for him back.

People Losing Battle's Just because the People Who voted for You have a Lower Vp isn't cool either,Because More People Thought You won.It's a democracy But.. Certain Peoples Votes don't Matter,....
Why is it Hard To look at Battles and Moderate?..You have to be informed of Biters during battles,Recyclers.. Mods ain't catching it,Not to mention you have to ask for awards.

1 and 2 of all Time could vote for a Guy and another person and If the kid Manages to get 2 Random Votes Through whatever means he gets them, He wins.

Tweaking their shit aint the answer, But stamping someone with an unfair voters club thumbs down sign would be funny

You see, the real thing is: Mod's can only do so much. They're not Gods. They can not alter or change a shady persons behavior.

There's those who dick ride in their little voting circles and then there's those who actual give proper unbiased votes.

Mods can't moderate another person thoughts and actions...unless their doing home calls like *You sure you wanna vote that way?* with a pistol to the idiots head.... Far to much blame and silliness is put on 'the mods aint doing shit'... in fact they run the site, for free.... and take slack for it on a daily basis lol

Unread 01-21-2018, 09:15 PM   #19

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
MACC HAS 0 vP, Basically because of the way he Votes, stop me if i'm wrong, in the Chatbox he admitted to Voting for himself "5 times In 10 years"..I don't Think that's exactly why he was Banned, It was Recycling as he's Told me..I personally Think he Pm's For Votes ,with It being Implied, that They vote for him back.

People Losing Battle's Just because the People Who voted for You have a Lower Vp isn't cool either,Because More People Thought You won.It's a democracy But.. Certain Peoples Votes don't Matter,....
Why is it Hard To look at Battles and Moderate?..You have to be informed of Biters during battles,Recyclers.. Mods ain't catching it,Not to mention you have to ask for awards.

1 and 2 of all Time could vote for a Guy and another person and If the kid Manages to get 2 Random Votes Through whatever means he gets them, He wins.

Tweaking their shit aint the answer, But stamping someone with an unfair voters club thumbs down sign would be funny

You see, the real thing is: Mod's can only do so much. They're not Gods. They can not alter or change a shady persons behavior.

There's those who dick ride in their little voting circles and then there's those who actual give proper unbiased votes.

Mods can't moderate another person thoughts and actions...unless their doing home calls like *You sure you wanna vote that way?* with a pistol to the idiots head.... Far to much blame and silliness is put on 'the mods aint doing shit'... in fact they run the site, for free.... and take slack for it on a daily basis lol