View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Don’t come in here with that nonsense and not name names or examples. Your voting proficiency is questionable at best with how often you tend to side with the losing verse. You have a right to vote how you want to as does everyone else. So unless you’ve got some examples of sway or crooked voting, anything you can try to show us to support your narrative is your just own critique of those verses which is nothing more than opinion.

And to answer the low scores comments from the OP....the best tourney verses and classic 32s are double dimes. That’s hours and hours of writing by the best of the best. Some 8 that some random person keys up in half an hour is often only half as good as those verses, if that. So that’s a 5. If you’re putting something out there to catch the open, most folks can top out at a 7 or 8 if shits real good. It’s all relative to what 10 is cuz it’s all downhill from there
And this was before i seen your vote on my battle @Saiiyan. Lmfao. Clown
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-19-2020, 03:51 PM   #14

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Don’t come in here with that nonsense and not name names or examples. Your voting proficiency is questionable at best with how often you tend to side with the losing verse. You have a right to vote how you want to as does everyone else. So unless you’ve got some examples of sway or crooked voting, anything you can try to show us to support your narrative is your just own critique of those verses which is nothing more than opinion.

And to answer the low scores comments from the OP....the best tourney verses and classic 32s are double dimes. That’s hours and hours of writing by the best of the best. Some 8 that some random person keys up in half an hour is often only half as good as those verses, if that. So that’s a 5. If you’re putting something out there to catch the open, most folks can top out at a 7 or 8 if shits real good. It’s all relative to what 10 is cuz it’s all downhill from there
And this was before i seen your vote on my battle @Saiiyan. Lmfao. Clown
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral