View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I wrote this bar a while back:

He's had more fruits inside him than a vegan picnic basket. He's a frickin penis magnet. If I bundled all the sticks in the world together... he'd still be the biggest faggot!

People accused me of biting it from soul khan. No one ever linked the bar, and I tried but failed to ever find it. I am a big soul khan fan though and I've always wondered if maybe that bar is out there and I heard it at one point, forgot it, and then recalled a piece and claimed it.

I think it might be that kind of a situation. You see the bar, you file it away subconsciously and then recall it at some point and think you created it. If it wasn't for the fact that I saw this play out in crew chat and it seemed organic, I might think otherwise. I'm privy to a little bit of foresight about this that only other crew members also witnessed.

That said, nick could be lying and I could be wrong. But just from what I know of this situation, I don't believe it was an intentional bite. It's possible I'm just being naive, but thats the conclusion I'm coming to.
If y'all saw that bar in crew chat and let him use it, you are horrible crew mates. That's like ya boy who sees you got a booger showing but don't say shit
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #100

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I wrote this bar a while back:

He's had more fruits inside him than a vegan picnic basket. He's a frickin penis magnet. If I bundled all the sticks in the world together... he'd still be the biggest faggot!

People accused me of biting it from soul khan. No one ever linked the bar, and I tried but failed to ever find it. I am a big soul khan fan though and I've always wondered if maybe that bar is out there and I heard it at one point, forgot it, and then recalled a piece and claimed it.

I think it might be that kind of a situation. You see the bar, you file it away subconsciously and then recall it at some point and think you created it. If it wasn't for the fact that I saw this play out in crew chat and it seemed organic, I might think otherwise. I'm privy to a little bit of foresight about this that only other crew members also witnessed.

That said, nick could be lying and I could be wrong. But just from what I know of this situation, I don't believe it was an intentional bite. It's possible I'm just being naive, but thats the conclusion I'm coming to.
If y'all saw that bar in crew chat and let him use it, you are horrible crew mates. That's like ya boy who sees you got a booger showing but don't say shit
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral