View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
yea man i ain't lookin to spend all of my time here on this site w/o making friends haha. what kind of sociopath spends years talking to the same group of people w/o considering them at least acquaintances.

i know me personlly i'm to quick to trust others, but in general, i'm opposed to this aggo pov where people on the internet basically aint even real people to you.
That’s the thing though....acquaintances ain’t always someone you tell about your personal life. It’s like work friends and homeboys...there’s a difference. You talk music, sports, movies and shit with acquaintances. I’ve ‘talked’ with some of the people on here 100s of times over the years and don’t know the first thing about em. You never know when you’ll be on the opposite side of anyone so It’s kinda just a given to be a little bit guarded. Lucky this isn’t some of the other sites and groups out there. You’ll get your whole life thrown out there and they’ll just laugh at you if you complain. Let’s Beef protects personal privacy better than just about anywhere.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:15 PM   #84

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
yea man i ain't lookin to spend all of my time here on this site w/o making friends haha. what kind of sociopath spends years talking to the same group of people w/o considering them at least acquaintances.

i know me personlly i'm to quick to trust others, but in general, i'm opposed to this aggo pov where people on the internet basically aint even real people to you.
That’s the thing though....acquaintances ain’t always someone you tell about your personal life. It’s like work friends and homeboys...there’s a difference. You talk music, sports, movies and shit with acquaintances. I’ve ‘talked’ with some of the people on here 100s of times over the years and don’t know the first thing about em. You never know when you’ll be on the opposite side of anyone so It’s kinda just a given to be a little bit guarded. Lucky this isn’t some of the other sites and groups out there. You’ll get your whole life thrown out there and they’ll just laugh at you if you complain. Let’s Beef protects personal privacy better than just about anywhere.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral