View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2018, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I'm trying to make shit interesting and you're just out here trying to look retarded I guess

Its not a cool guy response you just can't help but suck my dick any chance you get apparently lil hoe. Try to not compliment me from now on. I was showing you some irony in your own behavior to signify how off base you were by thinking I got an ego and care about these rankings or I was being serious about the posts I had in this thread. I think Rant's autism is rubbin off on you over there fam.. Jump ship while there's still time
It'd be believable if it wasn't the 86th time you've mentioned the Erupt ghostwriting...you tell us every chance you get. Just the other day, you brought yourself up in a situation that had nothing to do with you, criticizing @Babylon for taking a no show against 'the site's most dominant battler', highlighting the words in quotes in some bright color to let everyone know what you think of yourself. No ego there either, huh or was that a joke too? More being ironic? I didn't dig for that though Im sure I could...I just have a long term memory for fuckery.

More generic responses...someone calling you on bullshit is 'sucking your dick' and a 'lil hoe', more 'I don't care and I wasn't serious', mentioning Rant's autism for about the dozenth time that Ive seen over the years. At least your friends find it funny...piggybacking on your stale jokes...looks like that dicksuckings all taken care of.

Keep going, please....pretend to be gay and say you were joking around...call me more names...tell me more about how little you care or try...post a few more lawnmower emoticons. Its all so convincing...
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-01-2018, 01:48 PM   #57

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I'm trying to make shit interesting and you're just out here trying to look retarded I guess

Its not a cool guy response you just can't help but suck my dick any chance you get apparently lil hoe. Try to not compliment me from now on. I was showing you some irony in your own behavior to signify how off base you were by thinking I got an ego and care about these rankings or I was being serious about the posts I had in this thread. I think Rant's autism is rubbin off on you over there fam.. Jump ship while there's still time
It'd be believable if it wasn't the 86th time you've mentioned the Erupt ghostwriting...you tell us every chance you get. Just the other day, you brought yourself up in a situation that had nothing to do with you, criticizing @Babylon for taking a no show against 'the site's most dominant battler', highlighting the words in quotes in some bright color to let everyone know what you think of yourself. No ego there either, huh or was that a joke too? More being ironic? I didn't dig for that though Im sure I could...I just have a long term memory for fuckery.

More generic responses...someone calling you on bullshit is 'sucking your dick' and a 'lil hoe', more 'I don't care and I wasn't serious', mentioning Rant's autism for about the dozenth time that Ive seen over the years. At least your friends find it funny...piggybacking on your stale jokes...looks like that dicksuckings all taken care of.

Keep going, please....pretend to be gay and say you were joking around...call me more names...tell me more about how little you care or try...post a few more lawnmower emoticons. Its all so convincing...
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral