View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2020, 11:20 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CulpritT View Post
I mean, think about it from my perspective for one second:

The first sentence of your vote calls me out for several words(not just one word like you’re claiming now) that apparently don’t slant with the scheme, but then you turn around and Basically tell Kiwi “at least you stayed on scheme” even though we used majority of the same slant types. I get if you thought his punches/concepts were better but to pretend I was off scheme while he was on scheme even though we used the same words is absolutely ridiculous man.

So you either didn’t properly word your vote, or you just flat out wanted to be picky with my verse and not apply that same standard to my opponent- the question is why?
Quote:
Culp: Opening bar set isn't on scheme: DANK, PLAYED, MADE = CHASE.
^The odd one out of this is Dank. The reason i put all three of the words in your first bar's Multis in there with the = sign was to indicate the fact that It doesn't fit. Your very first multi set is nowhere near the Scheme you both decided to use. It's a scheme battle. I stand by my vote and my comment.

I've literally no reason to 'hate vote' or be specifically 'nit-picky' with you at all. I can understand that you may feel that in fact that's what is going on due to so many on LB who are like this, i am not one of them. I simply vote and comment on what is wrong with a piece and where someone can improve. Same if someone uses WP that is forced and or doesn't work grammatically etc etc.

Unread 09-18-2020, 11:20 AM   #35

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CulpritT View Post
I mean, think about it from my perspective for one second:

The first sentence of your vote calls me out for several words(not just one word like you’re claiming now) that apparently don’t slant with the scheme, but then you turn around and Basically tell Kiwi “at least you stayed on scheme” even though we used majority of the same slant types. I get if you thought his punches/concepts were better but to pretend I was off scheme while he was on scheme even though we used the same words is absolutely ridiculous man.

So you either didn’t properly word your vote, or you just flat out wanted to be picky with my verse and not apply that same standard to my opponent- the question is why?
Quote:
Culp: Opening bar set isn't on scheme: DANK, PLAYED, MADE = CHASE.
^The odd one out of this is Dank. The reason i put all three of the words in your first bar's Multis in there with the = sign was to indicate the fact that It doesn't fit. Your very first multi set is nowhere near the Scheme you both decided to use. It's a scheme battle. I stand by my vote and my comment.

I've literally no reason to 'hate vote' or be specifically 'nit-picky' with you at all. I can understand that you may feel that in fact that's what is going on due to so many on LB who are like this, i am not one of them. I simply vote and comment on what is wrong with a piece and where someone can improve. Same if someone uses WP that is forced and or doesn't work grammatically etc etc.