View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2021, 08:59 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Lol its not like we weren't openly beefing before you got yourself banned again

Anyway I don't actually run the discord, you'd need to ask a Discord Moderator (I will ask them for you but harassing me about it won't fix the problem)

Glad to have you back tho, things just weren't the same

SO EVEN THOUGH IM SUPER BAKED RIGHT NOW OFF SOME KUSH 8 BUDDER HASH ROSIN...UHHHHHH....LOL

IM A LITTLE CONFUSED..YOU BASICALLY SAYIN WHAT I SAID BUT IN YOUR GEEK TYPE OF WAY...WE WEREN'T BEEFING BEFORE I GOT BANNED...

YET IM NOT TYPING IN A DEATH MEMORIAL THREAD THAT YOU MADE, RIGHT AFTER I GOT BANNED BY THAT TWAT...
ALL I DID WAS GET BANNED. IT AINT EVEN LIKE I LOST ANY OF MY BATTLES...WOULD OF BEEN 20-0 IF SHE DIDNT GIVE ME AUTO LOSSES ON BATTLES I CLEARLY FUCKIN WON(HATIN ASS PUSSY ASS BITCH!)

NOW I DIDNT REALLY READ YA POST IN HERE. BUT HOW IS THIS NOT MAJORLY POPPING SHIT?
YOU ACTUALLY PUT EFFORT INTO IT LIKE I DO....BUT STILL FUCKIN FAILED...BUT WTF IS UP WITH THAT? IDK WHY YOU DID IT? BUT MAYBE YOU FELT YOU HAD TO DO IT? BECAUSE IM PRIMARILY BEEFING WITH STAFF AND A FEW OF HER BUTT BUDDIES?

WHATEVER THE CASE...THIS THE TYPE SHIT THAT WOULD MAKE ME 50 TO JAH RULE YOU..
BUT YOU SEEM TO BE SAYIN YOU AINT GOT NO ISSUES, BUT THIS THREAD AINT DOIN TOO MUCH TO BACK THAT UP... LOOKS LIKE DISCORD IS FIXED. AND WHAT CHU MEAN? DISCORD IS MONITORED SEPARATELY FORM LETSBEEF? OR IS THAT THING I GOT ISSUES WITH? AND WHO RUNS..NVM IMA MAKE ANOTHER THREAD. GOT ME IN A THREAD LIKE I DIED...FUCKED UP..SMH

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 03-28-2021, 08:59 PM   #14

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Lol its not like we weren't openly beefing before you got yourself banned again

Anyway I don't actually run the discord, you'd need to ask a Discord Moderator (I will ask them for you but harassing me about it won't fix the problem)

Glad to have you back tho, things just weren't the same

SO EVEN THOUGH IM SUPER BAKED RIGHT NOW OFF SOME KUSH 8 BUDDER HASH ROSIN...UHHHHHH....LOL

IM A LITTLE CONFUSED..YOU BASICALLY SAYIN WHAT I SAID BUT IN YOUR GEEK TYPE OF WAY...WE WEREN'T BEEFING BEFORE I GOT BANNED...

YET IM NOT TYPING IN A DEATH MEMORIAL THREAD THAT YOU MADE, RIGHT AFTER I GOT BANNED BY THAT TWAT...
ALL I DID WAS GET BANNED. IT AINT EVEN LIKE I LOST ANY OF MY BATTLES...WOULD OF BEEN 20-0 IF SHE DIDNT GIVE ME AUTO LOSSES ON BATTLES I CLEARLY FUCKIN WON(HATIN ASS PUSSY ASS BITCH!)

NOW I DIDNT REALLY READ YA POST IN HERE. BUT HOW IS THIS NOT MAJORLY POPPING SHIT?
YOU ACTUALLY PUT EFFORT INTO IT LIKE I DO....BUT STILL FUCKIN FAILED...BUT WTF IS UP WITH THAT? IDK WHY YOU DID IT? BUT MAYBE YOU FELT YOU HAD TO DO IT? BECAUSE IM PRIMARILY BEEFING WITH STAFF AND A FEW OF HER BUTT BUDDIES?

WHATEVER THE CASE...THIS THE TYPE SHIT THAT WOULD MAKE ME 50 TO JAH RULE YOU..
BUT YOU SEEM TO BE SAYIN YOU AINT GOT NO ISSUES, BUT THIS THREAD AINT DOIN TOO MUCH TO BACK THAT UP... LOOKS LIKE DISCORD IS FIXED. AND WHAT CHU MEAN? DISCORD IS MONITORED SEPARATELY FORM LETSBEEF? OR IS THAT THING I GOT ISSUES WITH? AND WHO RUNS..NVM IMA MAKE ANOTHER THREAD. GOT ME IN A THREAD LIKE I DIED...FUCKED UP..SMH

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: