Thread: March LBA
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2023, 02:37 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1338
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
344 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt da Monsta View Post
Fuck it. I'll cash app you $63.50 right now you post 2 heavyweight bars in the forum right now.
Yo why is it that anyone who pops shit, after I put them out there with some facts, they NEVER will defend themselves or even have have a convo about it. They wanna switch it all up and act like I never typed what I just typed...smh

If you didn't vote sideways in a battle to get an easier opponent in the next round, and then rap about how the person you voted sideways for actually shouldn't of won...just EXPLAIN YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

But if ya did(you definitely did, its all there to see and hear). But how tf is that not tryin to work the system? But because i had a few of my haters blocked(but some how they was still able to vote)... that's your comeback? And idgaf if you did it, if thats how you need to win like bnas...have at it...but I think its funny af because of ya "work the system" angle now. Yall kats will type anything but whats actually bein talked about...yall skate around the issue. You must be related to fatz...lol

And now somehow you want ME to prove myself by typin out some bars? Doggy... I don't need to prove shit. You do! Because that weak verse that I already broke down... wasn't it. So ya next reply...dont act like im a duck. Because those open audios have one of ya 100 names written all over it. You just like the rest...ALL TALK, but ass backwards talk!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-12-2023, 02:37 AM   #35

RhymeSmoke
2 1338
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
344 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 998 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt da Monsta View Post
Fuck it. I'll cash app you $63.50 right now you post 2 heavyweight bars in the forum right now.
Yo why is it that anyone who pops shit, after I put them out there with some facts, they NEVER will defend themselves or even have have a convo about it. They wanna switch it all up and act like I never typed what I just typed...smh

If you didn't vote sideways in a battle to get an easier opponent in the next round, and then rap about how the person you voted sideways for actually shouldn't of won...just EXPLAIN YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

But if ya did(you definitely did, its all there to see and hear). But how tf is that not tryin to work the system? But because i had a few of my haters blocked(but some how they was still able to vote)... that's your comeback? And idgaf if you did it, if thats how you need to win like bnas...have at it...but I think its funny af because of ya "work the system" angle now. Yall kats will type anything but whats actually bein talked about...yall skate around the issue. You must be related to fatz...lol

And now somehow you want ME to prove myself by typin out some bars? Doggy... I don't need to prove shit. You do! Because that weak verse that I already broke down... wasn't it. So ya next reply...dont act like im a duck. Because those open audios have one of ya 100 names written all over it. You just like the rest...ALL TALK, but ass backwards talk!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: