View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Esso I know you gonna be the first to see this dog. I wrote you up a 16 for the tourney a while back and you couldnt make it. Well, nows the time bro. When can you drop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I don’t see myself going inactive anytime soon. I’ll reply within a couple days from when I see it.
Quote:
With all due respect Ess, you flaked our last battle in the tourney. Id appreciate if youd send to me so i dont waste a 16 again.

My verse been ready
That’s fair enough I suppose. I did answer you pretty much immediately after your tagged me three weeks ago though and have heard nothing back so I figured I’d be waiting on something or you’d lost interest or whatever. I’d kinda forgotten myself until Rieper quoted a posy I’d made. It’s whatever...I’ll see what I can throw together.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 03-01-2020, 01:48 PM   #17

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Esso I know you gonna be the first to see this dog. I wrote you up a 16 for the tourney a while back and you couldnt make it. Well, nows the time bro. When can you drop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I don’t see myself going inactive anytime soon. I’ll reply within a couple days from when I see it.
Quote:
With all due respect Ess, you flaked our last battle in the tourney. Id appreciate if youd send to me so i dont waste a 16 again.

My verse been ready
That’s fair enough I suppose. I did answer you pretty much immediately after your tagged me three weeks ago though and have heard nothing back so I figured I’d be waiting on something or you’d lost interest or whatever. I’d kinda forgotten myself until Rieper quoted a posy I’d made. It’s whatever...I’ll see what I can throw together.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral