View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2023, 10:40 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerBGoD View Post
***FAMILY FEUD CALLOUT***

Eh, listen...This shit goes straight to my fucking number one guy, my big brother! As I talk to these people here on LB Mr. Smith, it seems as if you haven't told them that about two weeks ago or so, maybe a bit longer, you and I entered an "open mic" battle tourney here in downtown Raleigh, NC. We thought it would be funny in we both had to battle one another. Then low and behold the semi finals come around and guess who semi #1 has going against each other!? Me vs. You wasn't it big bro? Why don't you tell everyone what happened that night in NC's version of 8 mile, ha ha ha ha. So yeah, IM CALLING YOU OUT HERE AND NOW. I WANT ALL THESE PEOPLE, YOUR PEOPLES, TO SEE HOW IMMA GET IN THAT ASS IN A TEXT FORMAT BATTLE. So, who wanna see this so called, WerdSmith catch a verbal ass whooping? Hell, if I know my brother, he has probably rubbed a many of you the wrong way already, lol. Old herb ass looking and acting type mother fucker, ha ha, ha, I'm messing. You accept big bro!?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerdSmith View Post
HA, HA, HA, Bruh son you was trying to hype the crowd at the venue up prior to as well as during the pre battle announcements. So I’d be fair in saying that you jazzed that crowd up to your side way before we ever spit the first of Bars. But anyways, bro, you fucking know that I’m accepting. When, where, and is it my turn yet!? Cannot wait to smash that ass. Oh bet, auntie gonna be mad at me for this one! Lmfao. Real talk, let me know when for the battle and/or send them Bars. You ALWAYS know. NEVER HATE, and ALL RESPECT.

Wtf...🤔

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 05-22-2023, 10:40 PM   #7

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerBGoD View Post
***FAMILY FEUD CALLOUT***

Eh, listen...This shit goes straight to my fucking number one guy, my big brother! As I talk to these people here on LB Mr. Smith, it seems as if you haven't told them that about two weeks ago or so, maybe a bit longer, you and I entered an "open mic" battle tourney here in downtown Raleigh, NC. We thought it would be funny in we both had to battle one another. Then low and behold the semi finals come around and guess who semi #1 has going against each other!? Me vs. You wasn't it big bro? Why don't you tell everyone what happened that night in NC's version of 8 mile, ha ha ha ha. So yeah, IM CALLING YOU OUT HERE AND NOW. I WANT ALL THESE PEOPLE, YOUR PEOPLES, TO SEE HOW IMMA GET IN THAT ASS IN A TEXT FORMAT BATTLE. So, who wanna see this so called, WerdSmith catch a verbal ass whooping? Hell, if I know my brother, he has probably rubbed a many of you the wrong way already, lol. Old herb ass looking and acting type mother fucker, ha ha, ha, I'm messing. You accept big bro!?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerdSmith View Post
HA, HA, HA, Bruh son you was trying to hype the crowd at the venue up prior to as well as during the pre battle announcements. So I’d be fair in saying that you jazzed that crowd up to your side way before we ever spit the first of Bars. But anyways, bro, you fucking know that I’m accepting. When, where, and is it my turn yet!? Cannot wait to smash that ass. Oh bet, auntie gonna be mad at me for this one! Lmfao. Real talk, let me know when for the battle and/or send them Bars. You ALWAYS know. NEVER HATE, and ALL RESPECT.

Wtf...🤔

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: