View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
im from NCs man but haven't battled in maybe a year or two, site was dead i was ghost

& no don't get me wrong you're right bro. both of those verses were bad. AK can bring fire tho. he phoned that in on a dead site.

that tournament would be dope but u know how it is, they think you guys are wack you guys think they're wack. text websites always been very tribal for whatever reason

when im home from work ill PM ya over some dope "shortbar" battles if u want
I'd love to see it just for the sake of battling in general. There's still a bunch of folks who do this despite all 3 sites not being at peak activity. A little healthy competition would be awesome
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:09 AM   #17

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
im from NCs man but haven't battled in maybe a year or two, site was dead i was ghost

& no don't get me wrong you're right bro. both of those verses were bad. AK can bring fire tho. he phoned that in on a dead site.

that tournament would be dope but u know how it is, they think you guys are wack you guys think they're wack. text websites always been very tribal for whatever reason

when im home from work ill PM ya over some dope "shortbar" battles if u want
I'd love to see it just for the sake of battling in general. There's still a bunch of folks who do this despite all 3 sites not being at peak activity. A little healthy competition would be awesome
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral