View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Nobody who's anybody entered that site tournament thing by the way

Not really a great gauge of talent but I appreciate the sentiment
I thought you were from gm or one of the BVA sites....didn't see you in my short stay there. I know you're better than that so maybe it's not 100% accurate picture of the top tiers there but can only call em how I see em.

Do you got pull over there? If there's folks better than what I've seen maybe we can get the other two sites to come over here and have a mega tourney to see who comes out on top. It would probably boost activity for all 3 sites....and who knows? Possibly we can put up bread for the winner as an incentive.

I'm sure the shit talk alone would make it worthwhile.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-05-2017, 08:04 AM   #14

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Nobody who's anybody entered that site tournament thing by the way

Not really a great gauge of talent but I appreciate the sentiment
I thought you were from gm or one of the BVA sites....didn't see you in my short stay there. I know you're better than that so maybe it's not 100% accurate picture of the top tiers there but can only call em how I see em.

Do you got pull over there? If there's folks better than what I've seen maybe we can get the other two sites to come over here and have a mega tourney to see who comes out on top. It would probably boost activity for all 3 sites....and who knows? Possibly we can put up bread for the winner as an incentive.

I'm sure the shit talk alone would make it worthwhile.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral