View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2023, 06:06 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt da Monsta View Post
I knew you was a little off, but now you formulating conspiracies out of thin air hhaha I have a life dog, you talkin like me and the voters sit in a little room thinking of ways to win. Conspiring against you and shit hahaha Are you schizophrenic?

You’re projecting right now. The only people that even have the capacity to formulate conspiracies like that, are people like you smoke. People that block half the site and call people haters if they vote against you.

Chill out, pimp. I thought you were better than that. Sounds like you need to go take your medication.
🤣... Its all facts you dumb fuck...I was already put on fool. I aint gonna keep breakin it down, cause you just like the twats, that claim everything thats right out in the open, aint facts....Its worse than you believin ya backwards personals you had for me..🤣

And Yo!.....Your "i have everyone blocked". Thats a conspiracy twat!..See y'all gotta make up shit to make ya feel better about the situation...shut funny af. I love this shit! And the fact your some kind of hall of famer.... CONSPIRACY!...😭 with that trash ass verse?...nad son son...Was yall just giving eachother wins or something? Cause I ain't heard shit the last 3 years i been back on this bitch. Yall all talk..and sideways, makin up cases, type talk ...but cant rap it out. All this...is prolly what killed the spot. Corny fucks being in charge and makin it they lil fuckboy playground.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-12-2023, 06:06 PM   #14

RhymeSmoke
2 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt da Monsta View Post
I knew you was a little off, but now you formulating conspiracies out of thin air hhaha I have a life dog, you talkin like me and the voters sit in a little room thinking of ways to win. Conspiring against you and shit hahaha Are you schizophrenic?

You’re projecting right now. The only people that even have the capacity to formulate conspiracies like that, are people like you smoke. People that block half the site and call people haters if they vote against you.

Chill out, pimp. I thought you were better than that. Sounds like you need to go take your medication.
🤣... Its all facts you dumb fuck...I was already put on fool. I aint gonna keep breakin it down, cause you just like the twats, that claim everything thats right out in the open, aint facts....Its worse than you believin ya backwards personals you had for me..🤣

And Yo!.....Your "i have everyone blocked". Thats a conspiracy twat!..See y'all gotta make up shit to make ya feel better about the situation...shut funny af. I love this shit! And the fact your some kind of hall of famer.... CONSPIRACY!...😭 with that trash ass verse?...nad son son...Was yall just giving eachother wins or something? Cause I ain't heard shit the last 3 years i been back on this bitch. Yall all talk..and sideways, makin up cases, type talk ...but cant rap it out. All this...is prolly what killed the spot. Corny fucks being in charge and makin it they lil fuckboy playground.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: