Thread: Titles
View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Y'all worried as Bleu pointed out about keeping the titles under your name for all to see the accomplishments you made. I get that. What I'm proposing as a compromise is to have the past titles wit their corresponding year be relocated to where the awards and trophy's are located. That way the currently held title will be directly below the name
Me? Im not worried about a damn thing besides activity....and a tourney with Bleu and Aggo in it is better than one without them in it....cept when the dickheads make cancer jokes and my team doesnt move on but thats neither here nor there.

Im reacting to the active crowd's opinion....You're among the crowd Noble is hoping to appeal to with this change, Illo....flat out, would making the scheme and tag team title interchangeable (because we didnt keep any other orange text titles) make you battle more often and more consistently?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-09-2017, 08:23 PM   #47

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Y'all worried as Bleu pointed out about keeping the titles under your name for all to see the accomplishments you made. I get that. What I'm proposing as a compromise is to have the past titles wit their corresponding year be relocated to where the awards and trophy's are located. That way the currently held title will be directly below the name
Me? Im not worried about a damn thing besides activity....and a tourney with Bleu and Aggo in it is better than one without them in it....cept when the dickheads make cancer jokes and my team doesnt move on but thats neither here nor there.

Im reacting to the active crowd's opinion....You're among the crowd Noble is hoping to appeal to with this change, Illo....flat out, would making the scheme and tag team title interchangeable (because we didnt keep any other orange text titles) make you battle more often and more consistently?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral