Thread: Titles
View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
. At this point you are assuming that those that say they won't be thrilled with defensible titles and won't have the motivation to participate is a fair assumption but still speculative... There has to be a reason why @NOBLE would even concieve this narrative in the first place.. it's because activity is still weak ATM, and he is proactively thinking of something DIFFERENT AND REFRESHING.not the same old tried and true formula that everyone's grown accustomed to and tired of . face facts people keep complaining they want new stuff, yet when someone puts out something that actually would be fun and different, it takes someone out of their comfort zone.. trust me, activity will not diminish, because frankly it ain't that great now, but can only get better. And those that say they'll not battle are full of shit, because at the end of the day, this is still the best structured battle site and their competitive spirit will prevail..you need to have more faith in trying something different.. @NOBLE when your ready to do this yank all my titles, I may have to come out of retirement to show these yungins how it's done again
This new and refreshing idea is an effort to get the old and crusty motivated again....they dont answer callouts or bars in their inboxes, why would they care about losing their titles if they aint logged in for years?

"Hey, we took your title away (enter champs name from 5 years ago here)"
"Ooh, Im mad....lemme pick up a pen for the first time in years to get my usertitle back"

Right....yall dont respond when youre broken down to be perceived as garbage but take away yall titles and youll grab them pens lickety split. Either its lies or yall priorities are all outta whack

theres plenty of ways to try new and refreshing things to generate activity....but if activity sucks, why kill it further by taking something important away from those that are actually faithful and contributing?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-09-2017, 06:08 PM   #45

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
. At this point you are assuming that those that say they won't be thrilled with defensible titles and won't have the motivation to participate is a fair assumption but still speculative... There has to be a reason why @NOBLE would even concieve this narrative in the first place.. it's because activity is still weak ATM, and he is proactively thinking of something DIFFERENT AND REFRESHING.not the same old tried and true formula that everyone's grown accustomed to and tired of . face facts people keep complaining they want new stuff, yet when someone puts out something that actually would be fun and different, it takes someone out of their comfort zone.. trust me, activity will not diminish, because frankly it ain't that great now, but can only get better. And those that say they'll not battle are full of shit, because at the end of the day, this is still the best structured battle site and their competitive spirit will prevail..you need to have more faith in trying something different.. @NOBLE when your ready to do this yank all my titles, I may have to come out of retirement to show these yungins how it's done again
This new and refreshing idea is an effort to get the old and crusty motivated again....they dont answer callouts or bars in their inboxes, why would they care about losing their titles if they aint logged in for years?

"Hey, we took your title away (enter champs name from 5 years ago here)"
"Ooh, Im mad....lemme pick up a pen for the first time in years to get my usertitle back"

Right....yall dont respond when youre broken down to be perceived as garbage but take away yall titles and youll grab them pens lickety split. Either its lies or yall priorities are all outta whack

theres plenty of ways to try new and refreshing things to generate activity....but if activity sucks, why kill it further by taking something important away from those that are actually faithful and contributing?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral