View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
Its ok to have a competitive mindset. Most of the battles I lost, I feel like I won. You'll probably body me now like how I did you

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I would expect that. Esso cool with you and I never talked to you. After all you have to give your buddy the vote like you did with me & fidel.
A) I 100-0'd you in the LBT title match we had most recently.....its gravy, though. never had an issue with you even though you blocked me at one point. a win is a win and I can't change that. i just learned how this site worked and adjusted.

2) My last interaction with RULE was sending him a battle. Mad respect for the GOAT but me and him never buddy buddy like you're implying....carry on tho.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

but all you gotta do is click on my sig to figure that one out....
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 07-06-2017, 06:58 PM   #24

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
Its ok to have a competitive mindset. Most of the battles I lost, I feel like I won. You'll probably body me now like how I did you

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I would expect that. Esso cool with you and I never talked to you. After all you have to give your buddy the vote like you did with me & fidel.
A) I 100-0'd you in the LBT title match we had most recently.....its gravy, though. never had an issue with you even though you blocked me at one point. a win is a win and I can't change that. i just learned how this site worked and adjusted.

2) My last interaction with RULE was sending him a battle. Mad respect for the GOAT but me and him never buddy buddy like you're implying....carry on tho.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

but all you gotta do is click on my sig to figure that one out....
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral