View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2020, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or for real g but I’ll touch back on this.

Who else thinks I snipe. Maybe @Esso, “we don’t need blue balls fooling folks into thinking they or someone else are good for sniping 20 noobs in a row. There’s like 3-4 people holding onto their blue flames for dear life and running off new members before they know what’s what”. Was this directed at me?
Not you. I’ve seen you battle better opponents on cards, in tournaments, etc. I’m talking about folks who don’t ever take a step up in competition. You just happen to have blue flames atm. The guy Rhifle admitted the other day he ain’t wanna battle Rain because he wanted to hold on to his blue flames. If the shit is gonna keep people from stepping out their comfort zone now and again, what’s the point?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 03-31-2020, 03:37 PM   #6

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or for real g but I’ll touch back on this.

Who else thinks I snipe. Maybe @Esso, “we don’t need blue balls fooling folks into thinking they or someone else are good for sniping 20 noobs in a row. There’s like 3-4 people holding onto their blue flames for dear life and running off new members before they know what’s what”. Was this directed at me?
Not you. I’ve seen you battle better opponents on cards, in tournaments, etc. I’m talking about folks who don’t ever take a step up in competition. You just happen to have blue flames atm. The guy Rhifle admitted the other day he ain’t wanna battle Rain because he wanted to hold on to his blue flames. If the shit is gonna keep people from stepping out their comfort zone now and again, what’s the point?
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral