View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2022, 03:51 PM
GodTheReptilian
OtherWordly
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 39 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Doggy..I don't lose, like I said half or more if my losses, ain't really losses. You did beat me in that one battle tho.. But you know the deal. It was supposed to be a just a free verse battle, and you sniped me. But you ain't body me...at all.
..lol. It wasn't head to head. I spit a free verse, and you came directly at me with personals, which we said we wasn't gonna do. I remember brosky. And NOBODY fuckin with me head to head. snipin ain't really battlin. That why I was trying to set up a league and do shit properly. Last 3 or 4 seasons I was active, I was battlin strictly head to head...bodyin! I honestly don't even know how you rap. I don't remember how you sound. But you ain't fuckin with me home slice. You can want to body me and try...
I get it, whatever you say fam...I didn't snipe you, I sent the one that sent, after our chat...what you see, is what is what it was...your comment afterwards "omfg", then you responded...it wasn't enough, period. Nigga tell that truth! I didn't blindside you...you heard what it was, and you responded accordingly doggy, but then you tried to homie vote because you realized that the simple shit I sent you, in sort order you couldn't match...you got caught, and waz banned for doing so...but it was already enough votes to body you by then.

...but you still hadn't sent shit in return, if you did...it's another body. Tired of playing, send that...or I'll send...and we can get to the bottom of it. The only thing you did, was comment on my tracks...you didn't shit, God forbidden you do!

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?"
Unread 09-13-2022, 03:51 PM   #12

GodTheReptilian
OtherWordly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 405 text
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Doggy..I don't lose, like I said half or more if my losses, ain't really losses. You did beat me in that one battle tho.. But you know the deal. It was supposed to be a just a free verse battle, and you sniped me. But you ain't body me...at all.
..lol. It wasn't head to head. I spit a free verse, and you came directly at me with personals, which we said we wasn't gonna do. I remember brosky. And NOBODY fuckin with me head to head. snipin ain't really battlin. That why I was trying to set up a league and do shit properly. Last 3 or 4 seasons I was active, I was battlin strictly head to head...bodyin! I honestly don't even know how you rap. I don't remember how you sound. But you ain't fuckin with me home slice. You can want to body me and try...
I get it, whatever you say fam...I didn't snipe you, I sent the one that sent, after our chat...what you see, is what is what it was...your comment afterwards "omfg", then you responded...it wasn't enough, period. Nigga tell that truth! I didn't blindside you...you heard what it was, and you responded accordingly doggy, but then you tried to homie vote because you realized that the simple shit I sent you, in sort order you couldn't match...you got caught, and waz banned for doing so...but it was already enough votes to body you by then.

...but you still hadn't sent shit in return, if you did...it's another body. Tired of playing, send that...or I'll send...and we can get to the bottom of it. The only thing you did, was comment on my tracks...you didn't shit, God forbidden you do!

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?"