View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2022, 08:16 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost
Exclamation GC 2022: Round 2 predictions

Grand Championship 2022 Predictions Thread.

Row vs Lockhart

This will possibly be the battle of the round. We have the newest title winner; Row who won the last One Bar Championship and is building momentum in this competition with an impressive 96% win in his round one battle. However, he is up against one of the best battlers Letsbeef.com has ever had in, Lockhart. Who is looking to take home his 5th Grand Championship this year. Both battlers will need to bring their A game here in this one in order to progress as neither one is an easy day at the office. I’m leaning towards Lock in this one.

Psi Nonemous vs Aggo

This is certainly an interesting match up. Psi Nonemous will be up against it here in this bout, facing a seasoned and funny opponent, Aggo. I have Aggo advancing here rather comfortably but I believe Psi will drop some bars that will be sure to surprise us.

ItsNaturill vs Phroxen

ItsNaturill has some decent concepts from time to time. If he can focus and get his punchlines on point, he has a chance of doing rather well here. Having said that, he’s up against Phroxen who is certainly no slouch when it comes to punchlines & concepts himself. Being one of the stronger battlers in the tournament, Nat will have a tough day at the office in this. I’ve got Phroxen taking the win here.

ROY vs Shodan

ROY has some nice bars, from the few of his battles I’ve read. He will be up against it here with the creative-out of the box concept creator, Shodan. This will be an interesting one to read. I’ve got Shodan taking the win this one. But you never know what could happen.

Óðinn vs ThaGauddyGawd

ThaGauddyGawd put on a decent showing in his last battle against The Chode. Though he will be up against it in this one. With Óðinn having posted his bars already, adding pressure to his opponent. I’ve got myself taking the win in this one.

Masked-Reaper vs Affinity

This will be another battle to enjoy with two talented individuals facing off. Masked being last year's GC winner and Affinity, new to LB but certainly not new to battling, both with something to prove in this match up. Certainly one to watch. Undecided who will win this one.

Student vs PimpinCake

This will be an interesting battle here. Student, a seasoned member of the site going up against PimpinCake. This is sure to be an entertaining battle. I’m leaning towards Student in this one, but you never know.

Vitriolic vs GRR POW

This will be another entertaining round. Both done well in their previous rounds and will be looking to put on a show here. Crew bias, I’ve got my man Vitriolic taking the win here in this one.

Best of luck to all taking part in round 2.

Last edited by Óðinn; 06-14-2022 at 08:31 AM.
Unread 06-14-2022, 08:16 AM   #1

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2438 Post(s)
Tagged: 107 Thread(s)

Exclamation GC 2022: Round 2 predictions

Grand Championship 2022 Predictions Thread.

Row vs Lockhart

This will possibly be the battle of the round. We have the newest title winner; Row who won the last One Bar Championship and is building momentum in this competition with an impressive 96% win in his round one battle. However, he is up against one of the best battlers Letsbeef.com has ever had in, Lockhart. Who is looking to take home his 5th Grand Championship this year. Both battlers will need to bring their A game here in this one in order to progress as neither one is an easy day at the office. I’m leaning towards Lock in this one.

Psi Nonemous vs Aggo

This is certainly an interesting match up. Psi Nonemous will be up against it here in this bout, facing a seasoned and funny opponent, Aggo. I have Aggo advancing here rather comfortably but I believe Psi will drop some bars that will be sure to surprise us.

ItsNaturill vs Phroxen

ItsNaturill has some decent concepts from time to time. If he can focus and get his punchlines on point, he has a chance of doing rather well here. Having said that, he’s up against Phroxen who is certainly no slouch when it comes to punchlines & concepts himself. Being one of the stronger battlers in the tournament, Nat will have a tough day at the office in this. I’ve got Phroxen taking the win here.

ROY vs Shodan

ROY has some nice bars, from the few of his battles I’ve read. He will be up against it here with the creative-out of the box concept creator, Shodan. This will be an interesting one to read. I’ve got Shodan taking the win this one. But you never know what could happen.

Óðinn vs ThaGauddyGawd

ThaGauddyGawd put on a decent showing in his last battle against The Chode. Though he will be up against it in this one. With Óðinn having posted his bars already, adding pressure to his opponent. I’ve got myself taking the win in this one.

Masked-Reaper vs Affinity

This will be another battle to enjoy with two talented individuals facing off. Masked being last year's GC winner and Affinity, new to LB but certainly not new to battling, both with something to prove in this match up. Certainly one to watch. Undecided who will win this one.

Student vs PimpinCake

This will be an interesting battle here. Student, a seasoned member of the site going up against PimpinCake. This is sure to be an entertaining battle. I’m leaning towards Student in this one, but you never know.

Vitriolic vs GRR POW

This will be another entertaining round. Both done well in their previous rounds and will be looking to put on a show here. Crew bias, I’ve got my man Vitriolic taking the win here in this one.

Best of luck to all taking part in round 2.

Last edited by Óðinn; 06-14-2022 at 08:31 AM.