View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2011, 01:00 PM
BFNE CEO™
Text Wizard
Versatile
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to BFNE CEO™
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 136 Lost

Rhyming Scheme/Flow: SKILLS felt like Ill was trying to force some of his ending rhymes....im not sayin on a track that they wouldnt have went together cause i could totally here them in my head, but this is text and its gotta be just as technical to the eyes as it is to the person reading and saying the words in their head.
Vocabulary: Ill got this cat hands down. hand some very nice word usage in his
Topic/Meaning: TIE both had the same kinda story, girl being abused kinda thing. went in 2 different directions but i liked both
Storytelling/Progression: ILL i liked how his story progressed with alot of violence and murder, he didnt just leave it at the parents being killed, there was a killing spree started...
Emotion: SKILLS skills just had that more emotional progression here and the story was broken into chapter like sections, was nice
Imagery: SKILLS i was just able to put myself in skills story just a lil more, its a cunt hair edge!!
Poetic Techniques: ILL his usage of words and his story was just a very well thought out drop, i could see this in a book of morbid poetry.
Ending: SKILLS skills ending just fit with his storyline better, i liked ILL's but to me it was lacking compared to the rest of the story

MVGT: INTRICATE SKILLS

Good shit from both this could go either way for sure........GOOD LUCK GENTS!!!!

COME ELEVATE WITH THE STATE!!!

BLACK FLAG SWAG!!!
Unread 10-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #8

BFNE CEO™
Text Wizard
Versatile
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 136 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to BFNE CEO™

Rhyming Scheme/Flow: SKILLS felt like Ill was trying to force some of his ending rhymes....im not sayin on a track that they wouldnt have went together cause i could totally here them in my head, but this is text and its gotta be just as technical to the eyes as it is to the person reading and saying the words in their head.
Vocabulary: Ill got this cat hands down. hand some very nice word usage in his
Topic/Meaning: TIE both had the same kinda story, girl being abused kinda thing. went in 2 different directions but i liked both
Storytelling/Progression: ILL i liked how his story progressed with alot of violence and murder, he didnt just leave it at the parents being killed, there was a killing spree started...
Emotion: SKILLS skills just had that more emotional progression here and the story was broken into chapter like sections, was nice
Imagery: SKILLS i was just able to put myself in skills story just a lil more, its a cunt hair edge!!
Poetic Techniques: ILL his usage of words and his story was just a very well thought out drop, i could see this in a book of morbid poetry.
Ending: SKILLS skills ending just fit with his storyline better, i liked ILL's but to me it was lacking compared to the rest of the story

MVGT: INTRICATE SKILLS

Good shit from both this could go either way for sure........GOOD LUCK GENTS!!!!

COME ELEVATE WITH THE STATE!!!

BLACK FLAG SWAG!!!