View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2024, 02:20 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

[/I]R]
Quote:
Originally Posted by B L O C C View Post
Yo I think it's dope....audio needs something to get them moving instead of months of yapping....I'm a big backer of this and would also throw my name in aca and on beat side if it came up.....let's get audio popping
Ain't seen you rappin...was you part of the yappin?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhetoriK View Post
What man? HOW is it disrespectful? It's been months since any audio league, so it would make sense to scrub the pre-existing records. Did the same on the text side leaving only active battlers (and their pre-existing records) in the table.

What can I clear up? You wylin @RhymeSmoke
Tried to keep shit cool, but cmon now. Fuck all that scrub a dub dub shit. And it Don't even seem like you know, because you sayin "it's been months since" since what? Cause it's been a year since LBA. So what league? That weekly shit that basically nobody showed up for?

Text and Audio activity is different. Text is more consistent. Something different needs to be done.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 03-29-2024 at 02:24 PM.
Unread 03-29-2024, 02:20 PM   #7

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

[/I]R]
Quote:
Originally Posted by B L O C C View Post
Yo I think it's dope....audio needs something to get them moving instead of months of yapping....I'm a big backer of this and would also throw my name in aca and on beat side if it came up.....let's get audio popping
Ain't seen you rappin...was you part of the yappin?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhetoriK View Post
What man? HOW is it disrespectful? It's been months since any audio league, so it would make sense to scrub the pre-existing records. Did the same on the text side leaving only active battlers (and their pre-existing records) in the table.

What can I clear up? You wylin @RhymeSmoke
Tried to keep shit cool, but cmon now. Fuck all that scrub a dub dub shit. And it Don't even seem like you know, because you sayin "it's been months since" since what? Cause it's been a year since LBA. So what league? That weekly shit that basically nobody showed up for?

Text and Audio activity is different. Text is more consistent. Something different needs to be done.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 03-29-2024 at 02:24 PM.